Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3/4" to the foot model of Lowestoft Sailing Trawler Master Hand LT1203  (Read 1157 times)

Greggy1964

Dear all,

With reference to the subject of the above post found in the Yachts and Sail thread of this forum.

I wish to apologise to all those following the construction of my ship for the lack of progress of late.

This is due to a change in my current personal circumstances.

I have been a stay at home lone parent for the last 6 years for my two daughters after a troubled time with their mother, and my task nearly fulfilled, I am required now to look for work.

I couldn't have picked a worse time to enter the field of employment after such a long abstension and so I have decided to take matters into my own hands and create my own work by studying the wonders of internet marketing.

Having been a recipient of such a force for many a year I decided it might be a good idea to see it from the other side of the looking glass, but I have a lot to learn.

My earnest study for the sake of my family is taking all of my time and so something must (for the time being) give, and so she must take a back step.

The model looms large in my bedroom window and a constant reminder each day of the task I have set myself.

I apologise once again, if anyone should wish to build a copy of this lovely ship I will be happy to provide copies of the plans (at cost) I have created and worked from and will offer my ideas and advice to anyone undertaking such a model who takes the trouble to contact me.

SteamboatPhil

• Full Mayhemer

Good luck with your new venture   :-))
Steamed up all the time
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 22 queries.