Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bargain Hunt today....  (Read 1529 times)

maninthestreet

• Full Mayhemer
Bargain Hunt today....
« on: April 01, 2010, 04:06:30 pm »

Don't normally watch this, as I'm at work when it's on, but today the featured lot in the auction was a collection of dirty and damaged model frigates/destroyers - there were four I think, one was a Type 42. All needed a lot of work to make them look good again, but the lot sold for £100. The programme will probably be on the BBC iPlayer later today.

andyn

Re: Bargain Hunt today....
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 04:29:44 pm »

I doubt it'll be on Iplayer, everytime it's been on (and that's a lot of times) the mother has shouted for me to come and have a look.

They were definately worth more than the £100 they went for though...

davidsg1a

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 06:37:03 pm »

Is was watching it myself today while dodging work %). ye  couldnt belive they went for only £100

regiment

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 06:46:21 pm »

[t was a radish  program shown last year (repeat )

Bryan Young

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 07:49:03 pm »

Don't normally watch this, as I'm at work when it's on, but today the featured lot in the auction was a collection of dirty and damaged model frigates/destroyers - there were four I think, one was a Type 42. All needed a lot of work to make them look good again, but the lot sold for £100. The programme will probably be on the BBC iPlayer later today.
They must have repeated an old programme here as I recall watching it and being horrified. The buyerof course being delighted...and the seller distraught. Those models were worth more that £25 a pop...add a couple of zeros.BY.
Notes from a simple seaman
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 23 queries.