Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A question concerning ACTion's P100.  (Read 2343 times)

PMK

A question concerning ACTion's P100.
« on: April 19, 2010, 03:35:35 am »

Gents, this probably only concerns those of you that own one already, but, just out of sheer curiosity, of the samples pre-loaded in the memory already , what sound does yours make when you connect ground to J8?

FullLeatherJacket

Re: A question concerning ACTion's P100.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 07:50:08 am »

Gents, this probably only concerns those of you that own one already, but, just out of sheer curiosity, of the samples pre-loaded in the memory already , what sound does yours make when you connect ground to J8?

Some of the sound sets have eight noises; others have fewer. It depends on which set is programmed in (see the website for details). If you avail yourself of the CD-ROM thing then you can add and remove sounds to your heart's content. Clue for PMK - that's the round shiny thing with a hole in it    :kiss:
Oh.....and there are some  sounds programmed which aren't listed.......a bit like S&D&R&R................  %)
FLJ

hollowhornbear

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 08:40:16 am »

just ordered mine at the show yesterday, as FLJ had run out, but did have the amp and CD to take home, had great fun listening to the other sounds available, there's some just for those who want to raise a laugh whilst sailing, that's all i'll say.
keep it up Dave.

6705russell

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem Forum is the Best!
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 09:31:11 am »

Yes i am over the moon with mine as well, took the Trent down the lake yesterday and a couple other club members will be putting there order in as well....

Heres a link to yesterdays sailing although sound quality is not to good, video at the bottom of page.....

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=668857&page=50

Russ

PMK

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 02:02:49 pm »

A bit like S&D&R&R indeed.... or Derek & Clive.

My particular unit came pre-loaded with the sound of someone vomiting when J8 is grounded. I thought it was a wind-up but in the sincewhile have found the same sound file already on the CD, along and a whole bunch of other sounds and effects.

Nice one!

red181

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 07:08:17 pm »

lovely tickover sound :-)) does it have a start up sound? what speasker was being used, it was very deep and "throaty!" :-))

6705russell

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem Forum is the Best!
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010, 09:54:50 pm »

lovely tickover sound :-)) does it have a start up sound? what speasker was being used, it was very deep and "throaty!" :-))

It has start up, unlimited run and stop sequence, i used Actions P101 amplifier and a Visaton 12watt speaker mounted in the deck under rope drum access...

Russ
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 21 queries.