Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jacobin website problem  (Read 1294 times)

Wez

Jacobin website problem
« on: April 11, 2010, 08:39:06 pm »

Hello, ive tryed buying some plans today and have registered a new account, after doing so i went to the checkout and checked my items, all of which were present and the right quantitys selected, the problem is that nowhere between the checkout and order confirmation did it ask for my payment details, it only gave me a warning that if paying by paypal i should not exit the paypal page untill redirected, after confirming my order i was directed to the paypal page but this had an error on it, so i couldnt use it,

Could someone tell me if this is a regular problem , and also what i can do about it , or if its a mistake i am making ?

Wez

maninthestreet

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Jacobin website problem
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 10:37:52 pm »

sounds like the problem was in Paypal, not the Jecobin website - what was the error you got?

Wez

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 10:43:19 pm »

Hi there thanks for answering. No i don't think it is there are four stages to compleat stage one delivery confirmation all ok. Stage two payment informationImportant - It is vital that when placing an order, you do not close the browser at the PayPal thankyou page - You must allow at least 10 seconds for PayPal to automatically return to this site to complete the order process - not doing so will loose the order.
The above notice is in a payment method box along with a sign saying credit card or paypal but there is nothing that you can click on to proceed except continue. When you press this you jump to stage three confirmation address and total amount payable next you click the confirm order box and then this is what you get next SORRY' AN ERROR OCCURRED AFTER YOU CLICKED THE LAST LINK so it won't let me chose a payment method. There,s no phone number so i guess i will try an email. thank,s WEZ

Dave Buckingham

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 06:37:34 am »

Hi  Wez

I bought some more plans yesterday using Paypal no trouble at all

Dave
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 22 queries.