Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: hi/All" just joined!  (Read 1252 times)

keenyx1

hi/All" just joined!
« on: April 30, 2010, 07:43:58 pm »

Seem`s I`v got this new found modelling bug!,And living close to water and a good local lake, so after some research and being some what green I chose to build or shell i say assemble a kit yacht the f/tiger victoria! and i must say i enjoy`ed putting her together but in my haste I made some big blunders, first of the which was to bin the scrap wood left over from making the boat stand,Witch is as you is used to strengthen the hull, And the list go`s on Anyway after a few mod`s,I`m sailing at last!!! 

Jimmy James

• Full Mayhemer
Re: hi/All" just joined!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 08:24:47 pm »

Keenyx1
 Welcome to the mad house  :-))And don't worry you arn't the first to do somthing like that and won't be the last  {-)As you've got her sailing enjoy the model and mark it up in your book ov things you learned...
Freebooter ok2
Retired  Ships Officer/ Master.
Experience: 50+ years at sea under Sail, Steam & Motor
Kings Lynn

Arrow5

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 08:29:40 pm »

..and of course pictures are a legal requirement  O0  You have been warned {-)   Welcome.
..well can you land on this?

keenyx1

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 05:27:31 pm »

hello/ and thanks to you and jimmy james for your reply`s,Just got back from my local lake at Portishead! the boat working fine,Well so my fellow boaters tell me despite all the mishap`s in the build ! bye 4 now " hoping for fair weather"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 22 queries.