Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where can I purchase a radio pot for my yacht???  (Read 2947 times)

Shakey60

Where can I purchase a radio pot for my yacht???
« on: April 30, 2010, 09:06:59 pm »

Hi Guys, wonder if anyone can help me in finding a supplier of a 60 mm x 75 mm screw top plastic pot to keep my radio equipment dry in a yacht I'm building, I checked the normal places to no avail ... Thanks in anticipation, Alan

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
Re: Where can I purchase a radio pot for my yacht???
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 09:42:08 pm »

If you are with spouse, live in lover, effeminate friend, mum, or near 'Boots the Chemist', have a butchers at various pots of cold cream.....
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

The long Build

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 09:42:35 pm »

Have you tried Morrisons, Tesco's etc. In the food storage section

tony23

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 01:14:46 am »

Hi, Your best bet is Sailsetc item Number 54  http://www.sailsetc.com/fithull.htm# they give an excellent service with next day delivery.

Shakey60

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2010, 08:14:03 pm »

Many thanks for the replies chaps .... in answer ... Martin, Yes, I am with spouse for the past 40 plus years, therefore her thoughts of using cold cream to make herself beautiful have long, long gone. The local supermarket .... brilliant idea, I'll ask her to check it out when she is doing the weekly shop as when I go to the supermarket it is only down the booze aisle. Finally, the sail supplier and yacht fitter, thanks so much, that's a new retailer for me and will give them a shout. Thanks once again for all the help, Alan

triumphjon

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 10:48:52 pm »

do you have a poundland store near you ? ive bought 4 screw top pot for my wee nips  for just a pound !  they also have parasol lights ( which are really 20 grain of wheat bulbs wired in series to a 3 volt battery box that includes a small slide switch  )   our local branch has just started to sell bottles of thin  cyno too  and yes folks everything is just a POUND ! i know we all like to save a little money when we can ! !  :-))
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 21 queries.