Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Component shop  (Read 4981 times)

billy01

Re: component-shop
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2010, 01:15:34 pm »

Under normal circumstances I would not reply to a topic such as this, after all I don't believe that the forum is really the place for companies to have their say, however, as this thread started with "shoddy supplier" I feel the need to put another side to the story & hopefully you will indulge me!
The first messsage we received about this problem was late in the day on the 10th of May, as one or two guys have pointed out, we are a small company & so cannot do everything simultaneously, so sometimes there may be a delay, anyway, the following response was sent on the 13th:
"Hi,
Sorry for the delay replying to your message, it has been an exceptionally busy week & this had led to some delays in replying to e-mails.
Apologies also for the problems that you have had with the battery. If you can give me your original order reference number so that I can find your address etc I will get a replacement sent to you straight away. I will also send you a pre-paid envelope for the return of the battery so that we can have a look at it & see what went wrong.
We have very few problems with these batteries & I want to keep it that way, so I need to see what has happened & feed that information back to the manufacturer."
We received a message later that day with the order reference & a replacement battery was sent along with the promised return envelope.
The original message we received referred to "receiver packs" without any details of which of the range of 6V packs it was & so I could not find the transaction. It turns out that it was only a single battery that was ordered, hence my problem in finding the details.
Hopefully this now sorts this out & explains the other side of the story for any who were interested.
I would also like to say a big thank you for all those who have taken the time to write a few words in our defence. We do work hard & do our best to keep everyone happy, but at the end of the day we are only human & do make mistakes, we also suffer from the limitation of only 24 hours in the day, sometimes that just isn't enough!
Best wishes to all.
Iain & Natasha @ Component-Shop

chingdevil

Re: component-shop
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2010, 02:57:38 pm »

MODERATION

As the supplier mentioned in the original message on this thread has replied to it, this thread is now locked.

It has been said before but if you have a problem with a supplier this forum is not and never has been the place to air your grievances.

Brian

Global Moderator

riggers24

• Full Mayhemer
  • Just full of stupid questions
Component shop
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2010, 04:50:13 pm »

After receiving what was "bad press" on Mayhem earlier which was totally uncalled for I have to say I can't be happier with my recent order from the component shop. Order placed Sunday night deliveried Tuesday full complete and an email telling me my order had been dispatched.

All it takes is one bad message and some forget how good a service they offer.

Thanks again

Riggers
I will finish the crash tender someday - Still got tooo many toys to play with

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
Re: Component shop
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2010, 05:12:10 pm »

Topics merged...... but still locked.   :-)
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 21 queries.