Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Action Electronics  (Read 9951 times)

DickyD

• Full Mayhemer
  • www.srcmbc.org.uk
    • SRCMBC
Re: Action Electronics
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2010, 07:50:15 pm »

Well marra, what did you dee to de digit?   I have my own theory, however, did you get it stuck in that evil looking till which Liz acquired????  :-))

I had a spooky feeling when I first set eyes on dat till, it did look kinda evil - like something that would bite ya!

or could it be you are giving everybody the finger cos that is the way you feel  %% %%

Joking apart, hope you well.

aye

Not suggesting Dave was caught with his finger in the till, are you John ? %)
Richard Solent Radio Controlled Model Boat Club http://www.srcmbc.org.uk

John W E

• I see no ships !!
  • Full Mayhemer
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2010, 08:04:39 pm »

Not suggesting Dave was caught with his finger in the till, are you John ? %)

No Dicky, I am not implying that at all - i.e. that Dave steals from his own till - what I am implying is that the speed of the drawer on the till has been increased so that it opens and closes in a split second doesnt it Liz and Dave  :} :} :} this was modified so that when Steamboat Phil passed his laminated £20 over at the next show, it could be safely housed in the till drawer without it escaping.   Did you ever manage to get that £20 off Steamboat Phil  :-)) :-))

aye
john
Knowledge begins with respect
But fools hate wisdom and discipline

Rex Hunt

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2010, 10:56:20 pm »

Trust that digit is improving now Dave, would like to table a motion for a new table without Teef!
 :-))
Rex

malcolmfrary

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2010, 12:01:25 am »

I have been sworn to secrecy that Dave is intending another career as a Russ Conway impersonator, and this is the first step on the downward slide.
The till was supplied by the same company that provided the "Open all hours" till, which is an alternative explanation.

While at the CADMA show I got one of is "servo swingers".  A magic piece of kit, now I can play with my servos and ESCs and such without trying to remember where I hid my transmitter, or, having found it, remembering to switch the dumn thing off after use and before taking it to the pond.  I've been meaning to get one  or make one for ages.  Having got one for less than the parts would have cost from one of the major retail parts suppliers, I reckon that every home should have one.  Gather round and contribute to Daves Savlon fund.
"With the right tool, you can break anything" - Garfield
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 22 queries.