Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello Everyone !  (Read 1613 times)

Bugra

Hello Everyone !
« on: June 26, 2010, 05:27:18 am »

Hello there ;

First, I couldn't find any specific place for this title. Hope it'll go to the right place :)

Let me introduce myself.. This is Bugra from Eskisehir, Turkey. I've watching this site for a time and now, I thought it's time to say hello !

I've started to this hobby for about 6 years ago. Built several models, now working on traditional Turkish boat which is called as a Surmene Takasi.. Now, it's waitin' for paint.. Also researching Cutty Sark for next stratch build model..

I'm also admin of the Turkish model site which is called modelteknikleri.com.. Checked about forum rules but couldn't find anything. So, hope there is no penalty about promo..

Glad to being with you,

Best regards, Bugra

tigertiger

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer
Re: Hello Everyone !
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 05:57:53 am »

Hi Bugra

Welcome aboard. If you make posts that contribute to the forum we will be very happy to see them.

You could show us some of the models that are being built by Turkish modellers, and we would love to see some pictures of your Turkish boat model.

Please post on here in English.
The only stupid question is the one I didn't ask

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 06:06:40 am »

Welcome aboard Bugra,

Sorry, my Turkish is not very good (nor my English), what type of model boat are popular in Turkey?

Martin  :-)

ps.
http://www.modelteknikleri.com/index.php
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

Bugra

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 06:42:12 am »

Hi Bugra

Welcome aboard. If you make posts that contribute to the forum we will be very happy to see them.

You could show us some of the models that are being built by Turkish modellers, and we would love to see some pictures of your Turkish boat model.

Please post on here in English.

Thanks for your kindly welcome tiger. Sure, I'll make some posts about which I built and some other builder's.. It's really nice to heard this..

Welcome aboard Bugra,

Sorry, my Turkish is not very good (nor my English), what type of model boat are popular in Turkey?

Martin  :-)

ps.
http://www.modelteknikleri.com/index.php

Hello Martin !

Thank you too my friend. Please, just let me know if you stuck anything about Turkish :)

Well, in Turkey stratch building is improved than kit building..

For example, I'm making a traditional Black Sea vessel which is called Surmene Takasi. Hehe, It's my birthday gift to my girl.. Also researching 1/84 Cutty Sark for stratch building. So, our modellers does really variable models..

And then, some other vessels like, Izmir Kayigi, Ottoman Bazaar Vessel etc, some motor yatchs like Riva Aquarama, Windstorm Series, Chris Craft Series, some historical ships like Savarona, Nusrat Mine Ship.. As I said models are really variable as you know :)

So.. Here is a simple from our Bosphorus City Line Steamboat.. It's called Fenerbahce. Model built by Ercan Yetisener.

Hobie21

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2010, 11:32:07 am »

Welcome Bugra!!  O0
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.172 seconds with 22 queries.