Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: stress  (Read 3259 times)

regiment

stress
« on: July 05, 2010, 01:58:23 pm »

cheryl cole stress she dose not know  what stress  is ask our lads in af   how much is she paid to stand  in front of a camera a lot more than our boys facing  danger  and dont talk to me about football heroes ??? heroes a load overpaid "xxxxx"

Nordsee

Re: stress
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 03:03:16 pm »

Stress?? Stress? As a child I was brought up in East London in the Blitz, how would the youngsters cope today with nightly raids, school friends killed, I was Bombed out 3 times, we didn't have any Trauma Counsellors, or such C--p we got on with it, survived, and strangely,got used to it. When the Bombers stopped after a short pause we had the Flying Bombs, then the V2s , they were really scary, no warning at all. They need to get sorted and get a Life.

dougal99

• Full Mayhemer
  • Huntingdon, Cambs, England
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 05:37:48 pm »

It turns out Cheryl Cole has malaria - give the kid a break  :kiss:
Don't Assume Check

Bryan Young

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 05:41:01 pm »

So, are you saying that modern children.....and their parent(s) are a bit short of "moral fibre", or just responding/reacting to "modern life"?
Personally, I believe that the general populace is just following the "lead" of our so-called "politicians" and trivial "media".
Perhaps the possible injection of reality will jolt some of the complacency out of the NIMBY brigade.  BY.
Notes from a simple seaman

pugwash

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 06:11:49 pm »

To add to Dougal99 - you dont end up in intensive care as she did unless she had a bad dose of
malaria - not with the few ITU beds there are available - dont believe all you read in the SUN.
We grumpies always "xxxxx" off the kids - they only seem to be appreciated when we put them
in a uniform and send them off to war - heaven forbid they ever have to prove themselves
that way.  My Dad's parents probably said the same about them until 1939 came along.
I know the kids can drive you daft - well they did when I was on the beat - but dont tar them
all with the same brush - even some footballers are quite canny - well some!!

Pugwash

DickyD

• Full Mayhemer
  • www.srcmbc.org.uk
    • SRCMBC
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2010, 07:12:25 pm »

cheryl cole stress she dose not know  what stress  is ask our lads in af   how much is she paid to stand  in front of a camera a lot more than our boys facing  danger  and dont talk to me about football heroes ??? heroes a load overpaid "xxxxx"

You dont end up in intensive care for no reason Gordon.

Been there, done that, bought the T shirt.
Richard Solent Radio Controlled Model Boat Club http://www.srcmbc.org.uk

dbninja

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 07:47:33 pm »

well i cant believe i am jumping to the defence of a "celeb"

trust me this really hurts......

BUT

miss/mrs/ms. Cole      got transfered from her 5 star private room in a private hospital  to a grunge ward in an NHS hospital..

yep!

the sort of hospital that WILL treat people that are actually quite sick!

i will never live this down... just ignore me if you see me in public

db

John W E

• I see no ships !!
  • Full Mayhemer
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2010, 06:51:30 pm »

I have it on good authority from the South Shields Underground that the truth behind Cheryl Cole's high temperature and fever is that she was seen in the vicinity of Ocean Road South Shields Curry House and she was indulging in the Asha Balti House's Paint Stripper Special Ohmeassonfire - super hot.   The symptoms which are really after curry effects are sometimes mistaken for malaria - i.e. redhot one minute - cold the next ......

aye
john e
bluebird
Knowledge begins with respect
But fools hate wisdom and discipline

regiment

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2010, 12:53:21 pm »

i know what stress is on patrol in the middle of oman  in a clapped out truck  .303 rifle  waiting for some ///////// arab to have a shot at me  then going down a sand road hoping i do not hit a mine like a few of my mates did  11  th hussars in a ferret car was the worst then coming home  and 5 years later a flash back still a good wife and a good doctor  after 3 months  got me going again and i have not got millions in the bank  so i do know what stress is 

regiment

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2010, 12:57:32 pm »

PS I AND I WAS OUT THERE FOR A YEAR  but then if i could not take a  joke i should not have joined

vintagent

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2010, 01:20:05 pm »

She's ill, not stressed!  She's allegedly got a dose of malaria, like millions of others, except she'll get fixed in an NHS hospital.Iif she was in America, she'd NEED her money to get treatment!
My Dad was in the War and my Mum used to travel by train to Liverpool Street with bombs actually dropping round her on the way to work...at 14!!
Stress, my ar**!

Oh and at the moment nobody gets PUT in a uniform and SENT abroad.

THEY VOLUNTEER.

Whether that's wise is another subject, but nobody twisted their arm.  We don't have conscription, perhaps unfortunately in some cases, though God knows I never thought I'd say that!

Regards,
Vintagent

regiment

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2010, 03:49:03 pm »

i
      i know what bombs are i was 9 when the war started 6 miles from london i volenteered for the raf  in 1949  no jobs to this day  i do not know why we were in oman but then i could always take a joke still can

chingdevil

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2010, 06:21:05 pm »

All this talk of Cheryl, no one has given a thought to the mosquito that bit her. It could be dying from botox poisoning or it could have ingested plastic which is not good for it.

Cheryl Cole is not a celebrity she is just a nobody who pretends to sing and married a footballer.

Brian

DickyD

• Full Mayhemer
  • www.srcmbc.org.uk
    • SRCMBC
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2010, 06:24:26 pm »

All this talk of Cheryl, no one has given a thought to the mosquito that bit her. It could be dying from botox poisoning or it could have ingested plastic which is not good for it.

Cheryl Cole is not a celebrity she is just a nobody who pretends to sing and married a footballer.

Brian
Still, wish I was 40 years younger. :-))
Richard Solent Radio Controlled Model Boat Club http://www.srcmbc.org.uk

Colin Bishop

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2010, 06:26:35 pm »

Still, wish I was 40 years younger.

I think many of us wish that Richard and nothing to do with Ms Cole.

They say that youth is wasted on the young - how true!

Colin

PMK

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2010, 10:14:03 pm »

Stress, as in pressure (noun)? Or stress as in emphasise (verb)?

Totally straining, is this.
All this tension has somehow forced me to see how many words can be made with S T R E S S. I felt compelled to learn the answer, but the weight became too much to bear. For the immensity of the quest, and not knowing who Cheryl Cole is, all added to the overall anxiety anyway.

mickyrubble

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2010, 12:57:38 am »

STRESS IS CAUSED BY THE MIND OVERCOMING THE BODYS BASIC DISIRE TO CHOKE THE LIVING S**** OUT OF SOME IDIOT WHO DESPRATLY NEEDS IT
 %% %% %% %% %% %% %% %% %% %% %%

sparky

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2010, 01:09:33 am »

Amen to that M.R. :-)) :-))

Nordsee

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2010, 02:29:03 pm »

Sorry To Ms Cole if she was genuinely Ill. I have seen people with Malaria and it is not a nice Illness. I thought she was complaining that her Bank statement took too long to read, and she couldn't count the noughts properly. Who is she anyway?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 22 queries.