Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: M4A3 Sherman Tank 1/35  (Read 1523 times)

The long Build

M4A3 Sherman Tank 1/35
« on: July 12, 2010, 02:07:04 pm »

I have one of these I purchased from a reputable model supplies company, Unfortunately the Tank tracks which are made out of plastic are about as much use as using a piece of cotton to tow a vessel from a tug. The Tank is great , the dealer was great and replaced the tracks from a faulty tank when they first snapped as this happened within the 3 month Guarantee.   Unfortunately it does not take much to snap them ..

The supplier does not supply track spares for this Henglong tank neither do Henglong  (have not emailed them yet) but nothing on their site..

I was just wondering from the Tank fraternity on this site if a metal track is available ?.

Thanks
Larry

wbeedie

Re: M4A3 Sherman Tank 1/35
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 02:12:51 pm »

Wasyl would be the best to ask ,dont think he has been on the site for a while though

Nordsee

Re: M4A3 Sherman Tank 1/35
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 02:47:19 pm »

I have a Heng Long Sherman, 1/16 th scale, the tracks on that are plastic and have never given problems. Metal tracks cost over 40 pounds for this model. The Firm in Germany called
 Imperial-Modelbau.de have lots of spares and accessories, they speak excellent English and are often at British Model Shows, Ask them, I am sure they will help, also they are Stockists for heng Long. Worth a try...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 22 queries.