Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: quality  (Read 2415 times)

colin-stevens

• Full Mayhemer
quality
« on: April 26, 2006, 09:20:40 pm »

Re: Mountfleet Model Sir Lancelot
? Reply #12 on: Today at 09:16:04 PM ?     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I recently put a thread in the old forum asking about the quality of Metcalf's waveney. Got about 8 answers, only one of them positive. One of them realy quite caustic, as a pm. Read reveiws of his previous kits and decided, against advice, to go for it. Glad i did, thoroughly enjoyed the build so far. First full kit. Might even finish this model. Thing is, it's different strokes for different folks, and depends on what you are looking for and how much work you are prepared to put in, and wether think a kit should take the extra work.
Was'nt Mountfleet previosly Hinchcliff, makers of miliary figures, if so there qualitywas high. Shame if its dropped of.
The only kits that dont seem to get a 'word not allowed'ing are from the big boys, Graupner ect. maybe Deans do quite well, dont know. there was a thread in the former forum and it got pulled because to many manufacturers got slated. So lets get youre veiws, keep it real and not too personall, and lets find out what we realy think of the quality and service.
my turn to put on the hard hat.
lets hear some honest opinions
colin
grumpy old XXX
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 21 queries.