Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sirmar Parts lists and numbers  (Read 3137 times)

snowwolflair

Sirmar Parts lists and numbers
« on: August 21, 2010, 11:06:59 am »

With the demise of the sirmar website, access to the part lists is no longer possible. I am trying to create a master list of the modern British fittings for my own use and I will let anyone who wants it have a copy. I am doing it as an Excel file showing the quantities required for eash of the Plymouth, 21, 22, 42, 45, county, leander, rover, tyne, illustrious, fearless.

Due to multiple descriptions of the same part and that the newer parts never got published numbers, I have a few parts I cannot tie to a part numbers.

Can anyone help?

Twin Reel Electric Winch
Large Lockers
Twin Anchor Capstan
Outboard Fuel Can Racks
Main Mast Arial Array Illustrious
Jammer Pods for Main Mast
Infrared Pod for Mainmast
Circular Array for Main Mast
SM6 Semi Rigid boat
Forecastle Warping Capstan
Quarter Deck Capstan
Companion Way
Shield Launcher
Target Designator
30mm Guns (Type45)
Stern Roller Bollard Set Tyne
Stern W/T Hatches Tyne
Bridge Doors Tyne
Tall R/U Lockers (type 22)
Ships Boats Tyne
Forecastle Hatch Tyne
Forecastle escape Hatch Tyne
Forecastle Roller Bollard Set
Bollard Set Tyne
Mast and Navigation Light Set Tyne
Deck Vent Set Tyne
s1850 Radar T45
Samson Radar
Aerial Base Set T45
Sea Archer T45
Signal Flag lockers T45
Superstructure Set T45
Foremast T45
Astor Missile Silo T45
Vent Grill Set T45
Anti torpedo Decoy Containers
Hatch Set T45
Hull Stabilizers T45
W/T Doors five pannet T45
RBOC T45
Nav Radar T45
Stern Light T45
Double W/T door 5 pannel T45
Scott domes T45
Double Mast Lights T45

deerstalker36

Re: Sirmar Parts lists and numbers
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 09:52:06 pm »

Hi,

I have a set of photos that i took off the website just before it closed down of the parts i need for my Charybdis build. i think i have a list of the amounts you need of each as well, but i dont have the part numbers for them. PM me if you'd like a copy of them and i'll send you them in a word document

regards

Colin

DARLEK1

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 10:01:46 pm »

Like I have said on another forum, Sirmar has not gone for good, so don't panic guys.
 But, if I find anyone copying anything I will personally pay them a visit with a base ball bat.

Paul...

deerstalker36

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 06:45:21 pm »

dont worry paul, it'd only be for my personal use as a scratchbuild, i have to produce them somehow seeing as you no longer produce them ;D
and i only meant a copy of the pictures, not of the parts themselves

snowwolflair

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2010, 08:45:08 pm »

The list is for correct identification so that people can arrange swaps, and is no more than what was on the Sirmar site (which is now not available).  It will also help people figure out what they have/need.  There are a few substitutes form other manufacturers but not many, so the sooner Sirmar is back in production the better.  :-))

von Lindemann

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2010, 09:15:21 am »

Hi Paul,

since you do not send emails and no PN Forum here in replying, I write sometimes here a few sentences.

I have ordered from you a HMS York (Semi Kit) in November 2009 and also paid for this you have me be sent in June 2010, unfortunately without the gear already paid Runing set. After a promise from you I should get the Runing Gear Set within 2-3 weeks, is now almost September and you have not sent.

You can keep it now, I have now ordered from Sitek and will think even if I take legal action against you.

I am really disappointed by your kind commitments must be observed. :((

Greetings from Germany

Steven

snowwolflair

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2010, 09:54:56 am »

Hi,

I have a set of photos that i took off the website just before it closed down of the parts i need for my Charybdis build. i think i have a list of the amounts you need of each as well, but i dont have the part numbers for them. PM me if you'd like a copy of them and i'll send you them in a word document

regards

Colin

The list shows a part list suitable for Charybdis, although it is based on Andromida.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 20 queries.