Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how to choose a good model..  (Read 1329 times)

rathikrishna

how to choose a good model..
« on: August 09, 2010, 08:51:05 am »

Hello..Friends...from seeing all photographs by experienced modelers, and taking all advices from many great model makers , now i can understand that , all my models are too weak in performance..so from now i must need to make a good model, must be long to a 3 feet, looks good, and my main intention is ..that...it must run at least for an hour, without any troble...because i am living by a river, a calm, clean one...i have ample of spaces to drive my crafts...so how can i choose all aspects to full fill my dream...?  i am not expecting a high speed to my craft, but it must run camly, but with a good speed to a long time...will any of respected members give an idea about this...?..please its a request....

Shipmate60

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer
  • You bark - I will bite!!!
Re: how to choose a good model..
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 09:02:05 am »

rathikrishna,
Building  model ship is a very personal thing.
Some like tugs, some warships, some merchant ships.
Unfortunately the choice has to be yours so a little more information would be useful as to what you like.
You seen to build warships, but are they what you want to continue building?

Bob
Officially a GOG.

rathikrishna

Re: how to choose a good model..
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 01:55:22 pm »

Good evening..and yes..Sir i am making models...but i am asking this because of two probs...none of my models gives me a long running time...and if i made it in to a big one, its not cruising fast....so i am looking for a good model that gives those aspects to me...because i love them all and i am too happy to drive it....
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 21 queries.