Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ANYBODY BUILDING A MODEL OF AYTON / ORMESBY CROSS.  (Read 5411 times)

tees

ANYBODY BUILDING A MODEL OF AYTON / ORMESBY CROSS.
« on: August 18, 2010, 08:15:28 pm »

Hi All.
         Is anyone out there building a model of the above tugs. If so then I can supply you with some close up pics of ALL PARTS
         of these tugs. There are a few models of the Ayton Cross around in Corys colours. (red/black funnels. )
         The Ayton /Ormesby  began as a Cory projects in feb, 2000 yard no 487 /488  built by Astilleros Zamakona  Bilbao Spain, half
          way through  Corys were sold to Wljsmuller both tugs arrived on the Tees in Dec, 2000.

I spent over 4 months buiding these boats and know every inch of them, sailed as c/ eng, for over 5years till she sailed for
        Liverpool. To be replaced by the Svitzer Bootle.
        These boats DONOT have a stairway leading up to the wheelhouse from the boatdeck on the PORTSIDE.

TEES.

cakes

Re: ANYBODY BUILDING A MODEL OF AYTON / ORMESBY CROSS.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 06:08:48 pm »

hi tees, ive got an ayton cross in cory colors,, and just as u said it was bought over by weismuller and they changed the colors to blue and white......

hope these pictures are what ur looking for.....  cakes

ixion

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 06:17:20 pm »

hope these pictures are what ur looking for.....  cakes

He's not looking for any pictures is he, he's looking for someone building a model so he can supply pictures!

cakes

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 07:46:22 pm »

hahaha your right !!!!!!!   must have read it wrong.............. oh well theres some pics of ma ayton cross.....  enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

SKAZ

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 11:42:52 pm »

TEES
        I really need some photos of the wheelhouse interior if you have any

skaz
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 21 queries.