Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Micro Twister anyone ?  (Read 2252 times)

bilzin

Micro Twister anyone ?
« on: August 28, 2010, 05:03:16 pm »

Just for a bit of light relief today, while I was in my local model shop, I impulsively bought a mini indoor helicopter and so far it has proved to be the most fun I've had in ages (wiv me undies on  anyway!)

Anyone else tried this form of self brain training yet ? I think that after flying this thing for another hour or two, I might just be able to drink my lager/eat my cheese and onion crisps/mark my british legion bingo card all at the same time...but then again...maybe not !

boatmadman

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Micro Twister anyone ?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 05:40:15 pm »

I bought a Syma Chinook several months ago, great fun and only 21 squids!

(amazon have them)
if at first you dont succeed.....have a beer.....

bilzin

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 06:56:32 pm »

Know what you mean now BMM...just wish I'd had a toy like this years ago, instead of the Micromold Lark....unpredictable "xxxxx" it was !!   :-X

brianc

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 10:13:13 pm »

Bought one of these at Wicksteed and boy are they addictive %)

Can land one on the flightdeck of the ships at the clubs now,even had it flying outside on a calm day.
Great little thing and for under thirty quid you can`t beat it :-))

karls

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 10:18:27 pm »

I have a phoenix micro heli the one with a gyro and it almost flys itself. Good fun and cheap :-))

Wasyl

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2010, 11:00:59 pm »

I got one of those little infra red jobbies, ..it was great fun,...until the cat took a liking to it,..it,the cat that is took a flying leap from the coffee table, ...end of flying,now in bits,...and the cat gave me a wide berth for days after,wise pussy, {-)

Wullie

Wasyl

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2010, 11:07:37 pm »

I also got one of them,"easy to fly"4ch Rc planes,from Parkzone,FW190,beautiful model,..dead easy to get into the air,...but it never came down,looking the way it did, when it went up, <:(..Now back in its box,in more bits,than when it first came out,..I think i,ll stick to boats and tanks...at least with these,I get to bring them home looking the same way,as when i took them out,

Wullie

The long Build

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2010, 12:21:59 am »

Just for a bit of light relief today, while I was in my local model shop, I impulsively bought a mini indoor helicopter and so far it has proved to be the most fun I've had in ages (wiv me undies on  anyway!)

Anyone else tried this form of self brain training yet ? I think that after flying this thing for another hour or two, I might just be able to drink my lager/eat my cheese and onion crisps/mark my british legion bingo card all at the same time...but then again...maybe not !

Yes I and a work mate bought 1 each from hongkong £22 each delivered !! last december, spare main rota's and about 10 of the rear props which can be fragile..  Great fun..
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 22 queries.