Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Swiching between 2 servos using a spare TX channel  (Read 6070 times)

essex2visuvesi

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Swiching between 2 servos using a spare TX channel
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2010, 12:01:54 pm »

10 quid or there abouts and I think you would sell quite a few
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity
Proud member of the OAM  (Order of the Armchair Modeller)
Junior member of the OGG  (Order of the Grumpy Git)

PMK

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2010, 01:30:18 pm »

Oops!... crossed wires. It's not about money. It's only because y'all asked for a kit of parts.
I've taken the liberty of trimming the stripboard to size but since you don't need the ABS boxes I've left the four corners intact.
I'm waiting on an order for the servo leads, will then pop it in the post. How about PM'ing your home addresses this way?

Colin-d, my printer has recently died. I shan't be able to send the relevent printouts so you might want to keep this post for reference.

Although not shown in the photo, the pre-programmed PIC *is* there. And the heatshrink is only included for in case you want to sleeve the servo leads as per the website sketch.

colin-d

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2010, 01:56:00 pm »

PM on its way, no Probs about your printer..

PMK

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2010, 04:55:16 pm »

It's your lucky day. I've just taken delivery of a swanky new printer - means you will now receive all the relevant bumph, total of four sheets.
Again, I've taken the liberty of also printing/pasting a component overlay to the component side of the stripboard. In essence, much like a dedicated printed circuit board, means that all you have to do is stuff the components in the appropriate locations, thereby reducing the chance of soldering any wire link or component in a wrong location on bare stripboard. You'll see what I mean when the pkg arrives.
Will post it to y'all on the morrow.

roycv

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2010, 01:18:01 pm »

Hi Bluebird, thanks for your response.  Yes I have doctored a few servos in the way you mention, find they can be a bit twitchy but I was doing this before we had such an incredible range of servos available.
kind regards Roy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 21 queries.