Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PUFFER...  (Read 1847 times)

rathikrishna

PUFFER...
« on: August 30, 2010, 03:04:03 pm »

Hey friends..i have compleated my puffer...thanks for all for the guidance ...and watch video here...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNJubICxU2c

Shipmate60

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer
  • You bark - I will bite!!!
Re: PUFFER...
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 03:40:55 pm »

She looks good on the water, and I see she has smoke and water overboard discharge. Nice touches.

Bob
Officially a GOG.

tony52

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 06:32:13 pm »

Excellent  :-))

Tony

Arrow5

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 07:33:09 pm »

Nicely trimmed, did you alter the drive-line ?
..well can you land on this?

rathikrishna

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 07:09:47 am »

sure Sir...but not flat...because my battery space was set there exactly under motor...i added weight at back a little more, and voltage is restricted to 4.8 volt at maximum throttle...so she is runnig nicely..not for minutes..around an hour..without any motor over heating...thanks for the guidance from all...and sorry for the delay in reply..i was in duty...and i am in my work room to finish my lifeboat...soon...thanks once again...

tony52

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 07:16:29 am »

What did you use to make the smoke? I have a small model and would like to create the same effect.

Thanks
Tony

kiwi

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 09:23:38 am »

Hi,
What a magic wee puffer.
Simply brilliant
Well done
cheers
kiwi

rathikrishna

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2010, 09:09:14 am »

OHH..sorry for the delay in replying friends...i was too bussy with my duty...yes SMOKE...its so easy, i was wandering for a smoke generator, for my crafts, but in INDIA, we do not have a good supplier...so i took one stuff from a model train, but it stops working as i fixed in a craft...so i thought again..agian...got it...its simple...here in my country, we always do POOJAAS, means, a ritual,in front of gods, for prosperity...while doing all poojas, we light INSCENSE STICKS, ( a smokey stick, almost 1 mm thick, a feet long, one gives an heavenly fragrance while burning, ), i took one of this, sized to my funnel, placed over an aluminium plate, and replaced the funnel back....OYE...OYe...it works...(hi...hi....)...i will post all pics related to that on next day, friend....cheers... Rathi

tony52

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2010, 10:06:34 am »

Thank You, I will look forward to seeing the pics. I have a small paddle steamer which would look interesting with smoke.

Tony

rathikrishna

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2010, 01:14:44 pm »

OK..i will add a video and photos here...sure...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 21 queries.