Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 1003 times)

stuartm

Hello all
« on: September 20, 2010, 09:46:05 pm »

Hi, to everyone.
I've recently added boat models to my main interest which is 16mm Narrow Gauge Loco's. At present I am constructing a garden railway 32mm gauge scale 1-19. (16mm to the foot) I have two electric scratch built engines, the usual Mamod, and a vertical boilered  0-4-0 inspired by a De- Winton.
On the boating side I am completing a working narrow boat that I started years ago and then stuffed under the bench, the hull is complete and the cabin is part completed at the moment I'm sorting out the motor and electrics. I also have a small fibreglass hull that I picked up on a market stall, this I want to build into an Edwardian Launch, I've started collecting the bits for this.
As radio control is new to me I'm taking all very slowly, especially in fitting RC into my Loco's.
I'm finding this forum and a certain other one, a mine of information which hopefully will reduce the learning curve.
So its back to the bench
Cheers
Stuartm

ayrshire andy

Re: Hello all
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 10:33:28 pm »

Welcome stuartm,

You will have no problems dipping your toe or even diving in deep into modern RC gear it's all very plug and play and we look forward to seeing your creations brought to life, do keep us updated on your progress, I must to get back to work on my shelved RTR Severn conversion so that I can do as I say as well as do as I do ;)!

Andy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 20 queries.