Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: VERON VOSPER RTT LAUNCH  (Read 6295 times)

taximart

VERON VOSPER RTT LAUNCH
« on: September 23, 2010, 09:27:47 am »

Hi, this is my first posting as I have only joined yesterday. I am 73 years old and have been an aeromodeller since I was 10 ,I have built and flown everything from the first keil kraft kits to true scale r/c models like spitfires and my last model an 8 foot wingspan feisler storch. Just over 3 years ago I was told I had eyesight problem ARMD so I can not see very well to fly anymore. So as modelling is in my blood I have started making boats I have built and sailed 5 at the moment , A Keil Kraft aerokits R.A.F. crash tender a KK Fairey swordman A Veron river police launch A Robbe river police launch and a KK fast patrol launch. I also Have a kit to build an r/c sailing boat called the seawind.In the last week I have acquired a kit of a Veron vosper rtt launch I think a very rare kit and I would love to build it but just my luck the plan is missing and wonder if there is anyone who might have a copy, that would be fantastic. I would like too show the photos of my boats but I have not worked out how to download them yet. Martin (taximart

Wasyl

Re: VERON VOSPER RTT LAUNCH
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 10:09:17 am »

Welcome Martin,..your eyesight can,t be that bad,..because you,ve "landed here"there,s lots of knowledgeable guys on here,then there,s some who think their knowledgeable,and there are those who have none at all, {-)but like to think they do,..I probably fall into the last two catagories
to upload a picture ,when you post a reply,you will see,.."Add image to post"click on this,then when window opens click on browse,you will then be taken to the pics on your PC, then click on pic,open it,then back to upload and your pics should appear,..if they don,t,...then i,m afraid my instructions might be wrong,if thats the case,send the Boss a PM, he being Martin,..he,very helpful,

Wullie

Tug-Kenny RIP

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 10:18:14 am »

Hi Martin. Glad to have you on board. I too would be interested in your pictures and as Wullie says, it's that simple.

Just one proviso and that is the pictures must be no bigger than 160K each.

Looking forward to seeing your fleet.    :-))

Ken

Despite the high cost of living   .......... It remains popular

tony52

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 10:38:34 am »

Hi Martin (Taximart).

I have the plan for the Veron Vosper RTTL in the BWWS (Bedroom Wardrobe Storage System). I will never build this craft, therefore if you want the plan, please send a pm with your name and address.

Hope this helps
Tony.

taximart

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2010, 11:38:44 am »

Hi Tony just beginning to work my way around the system. I sent you an email but if this is the right way to contact you.I would be very gratefull for the plan My address is  Removed to protect the innocent!.   I have had a go at downloading some pictures for you guys ,Hope it works  Martin (taximart)

Hi and apologies for removing the address.  DickyD is right unfortunately real addresses in such a format can be picked up by trawling software and you leave yourself open to identity theft and other unpleasant things.  It's much better to send a PM which doesn't appear on the forum for personal contact.  To send a PM simply click on a members name and click on the "Send a PM" on the profile page.

BB

Wasyl

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2010, 12:05:02 pm »

They work for me, :-))

Wullie

DickyD

• Full Mayhemer
  • www.srcmbc.org.uk
    • SRCMBC
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2010, 12:09:44 pm »

Hi Tony just beginning to work my way around the system. I sent you an email but if this is the right way to contact you.I would be very gratefull for the plan My address is -------------------------------------------------------------------------.  I have had a go at downloading some pictures for you guys ,Hope it works  Martin (taximart)

Not a good idea to put personal details such as address or e'mail address on your posting. You dont know who will be reading it.

Send a Personal Message. :-))
Richard Solent Radio Controlled Model Boat Club http://www.srcmbc.org.uk

Circlip

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2010, 02:13:53 pm »

There ya go Taximart, two postings and instant success. Just goes to show how helpful some can be on the forum.  :-))

Have you put propper engines in them or are you having to tone it down to become politically correct.??

Regards  Ian.
You might not like what I say, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

What I said is not what you  think you heard.

tony52

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2010, 02:14:48 pm »

Hi Martin

pm received and answered.

Couldn't help but notice your Veron Police Launch.

Here's mine. Not quite on the water yet but should be ready for spring 2011.

Regards
Tony.

taximart

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2010, 03:13:36 pm »

Hi, Ian, It is not ethical to use anything except electric or steam at my local pond but two of the boats have propper engines. The swordman has an Irvine 40 water cooled I have put it in the sea and it goes like at bat out of hell. The veron police launch has an ED bee 1cc diesel as per plan with the original ED fly wheel. the strange thing about the police launch plan is it shows the ED bee that is not water cooled or without  a silencer and exhaust system.and is not r/c. I built mine exactly to the plan .So when it was running the cabin soon filled up with smoke and unburnt oil and it only ran a few minuets until it heated up and stopped, just as well as it is not r/c. I did not sail it again as I did not want to damage the lovely ED bee which is really an aero engine. Martin

Dekan

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2010, 06:47:30 pm »

I have just got a Vosper plan from Colin Smith, Phils son, It cost me £8 incl P&P..

No bulk head shape info...This is a very similar situation to the Aerokit plans...

His current list of plans is :- Veronica 27",Police Launch 26", Vosper RTTL 28",Huntsman 42",Pilot Launch 28"
They all are £6 except the Huntsman which is £7

No email but the Address is Colin Smith, Phils Vintage Plans, 8 Heaton Rd, Ensbury Park,Bournemouth,Dorset, BH10 5HW
Mob no 077 477 227 24

taximart

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2010, 01:32:39 pm »

Thanks very much Dekan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 22 queries.