Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank God for Scottish Law,  (Read 6664 times)

mattycoops43

Re: Thank God for Scottish Law,
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2010, 07:04:24 pm »

I am quite sure the police would act if it happened to me. One of my hobbies is clay pigeon shooting, and I am quite sure that if I rang the police and said, "some one has broken into my house and I have a shotgun locked in there with them, and a key hidden on the premises", they would arrive in about 30seconds flat what with the things being the way they are.

Matt

funtimefrankie

• Full Mayhemer
  • Location: Birkdale, Lancashire. twixt the Mersey & the Ribble
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2010, 07:29:46 pm »

6 Violence for securing entry

(1)Subject to the following provisions of this section, any person who, without lawful authority, uses or threatens violence for the purpose of securing entry into any premises for himself or for any other person is guilty of an offence, provided that—

(a)there is someone present on those premises at the time who is opposed to the entry which the violence is intended to secure; and

(b)the person using or threatening the violence knows that that is the case.

[F1(1A)Subsection (1) above does not apply to a person who is a displaced residential occupier or a protected intending occupier of the premises in question or who is acting on behalf of such an occupier; and if the accused adduces sufficient evidence that he was, or was acting on behalf of, such an occupier he shall be presumed to be, or to be acting on behalf of, such an occupier unless the contrary is proved by the prosecution.]

Wasyl

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2010, 09:35:58 pm »

My brain has,nt been in gear for a long time.and I have a certificate to prove it,
If i were to tell you,that I was one of the hidden gunmen on the knoll on Dealy Plaza in 63, would you believe me %% {-)
as for not paying for gas and electric , one of the first rules in squatting is,..if you pay for gas
,electric,and the rates,then none of the major services essential in squatting,i.e.water,refuse collection, gas and electric,can,t be cut off,as for my taste in expensive cheese,s,...factory shop,selling seconds, & damaged goods,staff discount,...if you want my address yoiu,ll find me in the yellow pages  {-) {-)

Wullie,

ooyah/2

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2010, 09:09:28 am »

Wullie,
Your are quite correct I wouldn't have believed that you were the shooter in Dallas.
Neither would I have believed if you had said that you were the man on the Moon.
Regarding your brain being out of gear now that I know it's been Certified , can't argue with that!!!!
Now that you tell me that you have been Certified I think you are having a laugh and you never have been a PARASITE.

Wullie don't bring your water to the boil, away and get your Wellies on and take Bess for a walk, she looks like an intelligent wee beast, away and have a walk with her she'll keep you right.
If you are ever down Kirkintilloch way give me a Roar and I'll treat you to a Coffee and a CHEESE scone.

George.

Wasyl

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2010, 11:14:29 am »

George,thankyou for the offer,..and if you can throw in some Rasberry/Strawberry jam with that cheese scone,I,ll bring the Dundee cake,and i might even treat you to a Wallace,s Peh, {-)

Wullie

ooyah/2

« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2010, 12:02:59 pm »

Wullie,
Sadly Wallace's are no more , their Land o cakes bakery shop off the Forfar rd is closed, remember, the shop just around the corner from Sandy Nicholsons Bike shop.

My mouth waters at the thought of the pehs, mince pehs and steak and kidney pehs at Sandy's bar in Lochee O what joy.
I used to stop there at Sandy's on the way back home to Glesga, 2- pehs and a pint , set me up for the long road home.

I havn't been able to find a replacement peh shop that makes such great pehs..

George.

P.S. your brains no that dull !!!!!!!!!!!

Wasyl

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2010, 01:45:51 pm »

A guid substitute fur a Wallace,s peh is an NRB,peh,then you,ve always got Flemings,..as fur Sandy,s Bar,I never fancied it too much,seeing as what wis across the road fae it,Eh wisnae too keen on them that wore the chequered band on their hats,..a bit like my younger brother,the only difference his hat has a T*T on the tap,an he now speaks wi an Engerland accent,.....bad enough coming fae an Engerlander,but tae come fae ma brither,..thats takin things too far,..thank god he disnae venture ower the border too often,but when he does,..he comes at night,..and leaves at night,fur fear that his ex-mates might see him,

Wullie

Nordsee

« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2010, 08:46:59 pm »

I agree,..there should be no pussy footing around,..I lived in Germany for a while,and its like what you have in Finland,..the Police command respect from all,..but of course not from the criminal element,but that goes for almost every country,What I liked about living in Germany,was,..The man in the street was not afraid to tell you if you were doing something wrong,unlike here,where its like the 3 Monkeys,whenever anything happens,
I lived in Berlin among other places,and can honestly say,I felt safer walking at night in Berlin,than I did in my home town of Dundee,..Sad.

And before anyone says,Germany is a Police state,its Not,..given the opportuinity i,d move there tomorrow,..great country,with friendly people, :-))

Wullie
There is an Office here called Der Ordnungsamt. This takes care of civil things, from dog fouling to illegal parking, and houseing conflicts. We still have "Rent Nomads" who move in, pay no rent and trash the place before moving on.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 21 queries.