Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Public Revolution  (Read 3932 times)

Prophet

Public Revolution
« on: September 23, 2010, 02:45:58 pm »

Its come to my attention that clearly most of are are no longer happy with the way our country is running, there are incidents popping up EVERYWHERE recently a few examples such as the government officials benefit scam, the banks robbing practically everyone blind and its still costing us money,  our new coalition government is clearly not working, recent tax payment cock-ups, needless to say no ones happy and there have been scattered opinions to start a revolution and take matters into our own hands to sort this country out once and for all.

im not just talking on the little things that bug us everyday but the large issues that effect everyone whose on an income that just about supports us and our family's, un-employments higher then ever and no sign of letting up, what's the government doing about it? as far as i can tell nothing, banks are still over charging, gaining credit is harder then ever, so npo one can buy houses and mortgages,  council house are at a premium right now, so homelessness is increasing steadily.
 Immigration of foreign workers is getting higher, meaning less jobs for the rest of us and less homing available.
Home running costs are getting to the point many are struggling to cope, now its time for you to vote and have your say.

Is it time we revolted about the running of this country ? Is it time we took a stand to get a decent standard of life?  And is it time for everyone of you to take responsibility and claim you right to a decent QUALITY OF LIFE WITH OUT FEAR THAT YOUR GOVERNMENT IS TAKING YOU FOR A RIDE?

VOTE NOW AND HAVE YOUR SAY <*<

pugwash

Re: Public Revolution
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 02:57:11 pm »

Prophet, Give them a chance they have had 3 months to try to start correcting the mistakes of 13 years of
misrule. At least they havent started a new war yet.

DickyD

• Full Mayhemer
  • www.srcmbc.org.uk
    • SRCMBC
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 02:58:50 pm »

Revolt aye, you'll make a good politician.
Hey guys meet our prospective leader, Mr Gobby!!!  {-) {-)
Richard Solent Radio Controlled Model Boat Club http://www.srcmbc.org.uk

Wasyl

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 03:10:47 pm »

No,No,No,No,we did not have 13 years of misrule,in the beginning "honeymoon period"the last Gov were correcting the mistakes of the previous Gov,in fact for the first 4 years everything was,nt too bad,..Then! Tony got into Bed with George, thats when things started to go Pear shaped,,then came the non-existent WMD,s,...then Mr Smarmy pants,got ousted and in came one eyed Jack, oops Gordon,who tried to make the best of a bad joke,..Now we have,another two bed pals,who have policies so far removed from each others,that they should,nt be together in the first place,..where the 2nd in command has to get his speeches ratified by number 1 before he,number 2 can open his mouth,less he puts his foot in it,..and we,ve got 5 more years of this,....if they last that long, O0

Wullie

Wasyl

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2010, 03:14:15 pm »

Revolt aye, you'll make a good politician.
Hey guys meet our prospective leader, Mr Gobby!!!  {-) {-)
jealousy will get you no where, {-)
"Vive le Britain" {-)

Wullie

davidm1945

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2010, 03:19:23 pm »

To the barricades, mon brave !

pugwash

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2010, 03:21:17 pm »

Wouldn't it be a miracle if a politician didnt start a speech blaming the previous
government and instead said "sorry we have made a mistake".  They would get a lot more
respect from Joe public

Geoff

bosun

• Full Mayhemer
    • bosunsmodelboats.com
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2010, 03:32:44 pm »

Hang on I cant find my red pen,... , please tell us oh mighty mouth,when and where will this voting take place, do we really have to wait another 5 years,??? as you are the prophet maybe you could tell us, as you seem to know so much about so many different things, ( for one so young ). I have voted many times over many years, and it,s made not the slightest difference. I thought most of Cornwall voted liberal anyway.
Bosun
bosunsmodelboats.com

pugwash

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2010, 03:40:31 pm »

Ah Bosun, Its just the exhuberance of youth. 

Geoff

DickyD

• Full Mayhemer
  • www.srcmbc.org.uk
    • SRCMBC
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2010, 03:44:23 pm »

Geoff
And too little to do. O0

Prophet

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2010, 03:50:27 pm »

The government should be able to get balls rolling in less then 3 months there the people in charge , there the people who makes the rules how hard is it at least show your making an effort all i see if the normal c--- they dish out nothings changed and i doubt anything will for years.

No offence dicky but your hitting retirement meaning your still entitled to your government funded pension as well as the one you have added to, i on the other hand have had to build one privately. i dont get a fixed lump sum or a militarily pension and nor does 90% of the uk population under 30! all i will have is what i can save for the next 40 years, i will admit that money might be tight for you as you get older at present, but think for 5 mins if its going to be tight for anyone in there mid 60's whose retiring now think how this country's going to treat people like myself in 40 years with no government funded pension and only what we can save. which at present aint a bloody lot since its all going out on trumped up bills, all thanks to our government, i aint gobby i am oppinionated and i say exactly whats on my mind and frankly i don't care what people think of me. if i ran the country i would initiate marshal law bring back capital punishment and fire anyone who a useless twit and just a drain on socity, i would put homeless and jobless scroungers into a work program so they have to earn there dole money instead of forgeing there job hunting log book. and that goes for everyone on the dole not just the long term, you on the dole you work one way or the other, scrubbing public loo's, working in recycling centres all the real dirty jobs no one wants to do , they will soon sort there act out and get a job worth doing with out draining society, imigrating to the uk would stop dead illegal aliens sent back on ships to where they came from, banks forced to stop over charing, they can use there own bloody profit to bail themself out, council tax abolished, nhs abolished and run like the USA, Politicians made to work for minumum wage like everyone else, education standards will be raised to when i was at school at least where you learnt something and the kids blooded listened and learned rather then forcing teachers to drink and hit out at them, bring back the cane!
bring back home diciplin, smack your kids when they act up, no wonder we have a 13 year generation of teanage plonkers causing trouble they wernt beaten senceless by there parents, thanks tony blair for degrading our socity :-))

and for the criminals not only is there capital punishment but if you get life, you get LIFE not 14 years out in 12, paedophiles get executed, theifs get hands cut off, rapist get there balls chopped just like a dog  just like the real old days, no 24 hour pubs, so no binge drinking yobs peeing against your house or puking in the streets, public transport sorted so that its cheaper for everyone to use, cos right now its pratically cheape to run a car then get a bus to work everyday, no wonder there are more cars on the road.

harsher punishments for under age pregnancy, if your pregant before 18 your babys given up for adoption to people who can't have children, then both teenages get a prison sentance untill there 21, and dont think that there going to take up more room , i just executed half the prison inmates that are on life sentences or a danger to society never to be let out, since there worthless, eating 3 meals a day, earning cash for jobs inside and learning skills and watching Sky TV! :-))

and this is just the start of how i would fix this dump of a country you don't have to like my opinion but tough its mine to give until such time as im 6 foot under

Netleyned

• Full Mayhemer
    • cleethorpes mba
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2010, 04:04:04 pm »

When they have all sorted their acts out, seen the light and got these'better jobs'
Who is going to do all the dirty jobs?
Methinks we might need some Lithuanians {-) {-) {-)

Ned
Smooth seas never made skilful sailors
Up Spirits  Stand fast the Holy Ghost.
http://www.cleethorpesmba.co.uk/

Prophet

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2010, 04:06:44 pm »

When they have all sorted their acts out, seen the light and got these'better jobs'
Who is going to do all the dirty jobs?
Methinks we might need some Lithuanians {-) {-) {-)

Ned

get the prison inmates who aint on death row to do it 12 hours days  :-)) if there gonna spend years in prison they may as well be useful rather then useless

grasshopper

• Full Mayhemer
    • A1 Hobbies Ltd.
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2010, 04:08:52 pm »

Don't hold back Prophet, get it off your chest!

Actually, some of the things you've just said are agreed to by a lot of the population.....I'd vote for you

w3bby

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2010, 04:10:16 pm »

Good thread to post this then.... UK worst place to live in Europe according to the latest study http://www.uswitch.com/news/money/uk-worst-place-to-live-in-europe-uswitch-quality-of-life-index-890419/

Not that I'm laughing too much as Sweden is only just above.......... Seems the only thing saving Sweden is the amount of holiday we get (or rather they get, being self employed 38 days a year is an unachievable dream.....

Prophet

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2010, 04:11:02 pm »

perfect  :-))

vote for me i will fix this country  :-))

pugwash

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2010, 04:19:08 pm »

prophet I dont usually comment like this but whilst you are on about teachers - I think you must have
missed several spelling lessons - either that or you are having problems hitting the right keys.
By the way are you related to George Orwell - your vision of Britain sounds very 1984'ish

Geoff

bosun

• Full Mayhemer
    • bosunsmodelboats.com
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2010, 04:25:56 pm »

And I bet you would all have us on our knees and praying 5 times a day. I tell you what, how about stoneing women to death who have been raped that,s always a good un, or public executions, that would be a laugh, I saw a video on you tube just the other day of a young lad in Afghanistan aged 8, he was lying on the ground with his arm held outstrectched by the Taliban while they drove a lorry over it , his crime was to steal a piece of bread. It,s alright to shout your mouth off about Tony Blair he deseves a lot more agro, but you would probably be to young to remember the miners strike, and living in Cornwall it would,nt have hurt you, let me tell you that  Thatcher was one of the major causes of the sickness in this Country, and believe me if hard working miners, a lot harder than you, fighting for a decent way of life and living, could,nt win against the government, do you really think that you could.. By the way, if you want a military pension I suggest you join up, but then again I remember  in a previous post, you said you were a house husband !!! and your wife worked 6 days a week, so maybe you are on to something after all.
Bosun
bosunsmodelboats.com

Watchleader

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2010, 04:28:09 pm »

It's more like the ignorance of youth {:-{
I don't know about public revolution it seems to be from a pre-pubic revolution.
If ranting in red is what gets you noticed, with a huge slice of childish, ill thought out ideas, so be it :(( :((
All I can see is a terminal case of verbal diarrhoea.

DickyD

• Full Mayhemer
  • www.srcmbc.org.uk
    • SRCMBC
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2010, 04:49:40 pm »

"My government funded pension and the one I've added to."

If Prophet was employed he would realise that most people pay National Insurance to pay for their pension.

Plus what is the added one. Dont know too many truck drivers who can afford a private pension, not even working six days a week.

He lives in Cornwall for goodness sake, not even the real world.

Prophet

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2010, 04:51:41 pm »

i was born in the early 80's i grew up with my mother beating me when i was in the wrong with her shoe, i respected my teachers, and i have worked hard not only to pay for my own tuition when i went to university, but to support my family, its only been in the last year things hav'nt gone right i took redundancy and have been forced to do my best with very little, i am fortunate that my wife is able to support us at this time, but i am am lucky that my wife knows that i try my best, i do everything she used to do when she wasnt working. i would get a job tomorrow i would srub loos, pick up trash anything for a job right now, but the fact remains if we both work one of us will have to pay out for child care take up one whole wage to pay for that, so its better that one stays home and we know our children are brought up the way we want, there's no fear of molestation and all the other rubbish you hear about from carers, but once both kids are in full time school i will have no issue getting a job. even now with me not working i am not draining the tax payer i don't claim on the dole at all, and im actually entitled to benefits as a full time dad!

i would like to see our country back at a time when everything was working and the 80;s was one of them times, but i want to see it with today's model previsions my ideas are not cruel to any one person my ideas are there to get everyone doing the right thing and become valued members of society rather then drains that degrade not only this country but everyone living in it!

I don't want to see things like miners strikes i want to see issues like those fixed but i don't want to see it fixed in a way that pulls down the country as it is right now!
i want to see respect in the streets , only today when i picked my daughter up from school a little boy no older then 5 or 6 was telling his mom to ***** off! i couldn't believe it if that was my child i would have slapped the back of there legs till they were sore then once home shove a bar of soap in there mouths and sent to bed with no tea!

its this generation that's suffering more and will be in control of the country soon enough and if they act this way now heavens knows how its going to be when i hit 60!

im already sick and tired of what i see, if i though i could, i would up root and live in Alaska! everyone there has to work one way or the other your life depends on it!!

Circlip

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2010, 04:54:28 pm »

Let's not start pointing fingers guys, just as all tax persons are not tarred with the same brush, not All miners were hard working and some could even afford NOT to go into work on Monday mornings, a practice well known. (And I know about That one aswell)

Each generation have a simplistic view of how to run the country, sadly many don't know how to manage their own finances or the monetary system wouldn't be in the position it is now.

Regards  Ian

Problem is Prophet, many of the ills generated by todays kids are the responsibility of your parents age group.
You might not like what I say, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

What I said is not what you  think you heard.

Prophet

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2010, 05:07:03 pm »

maybe so but you can't blame parents of old for the way there children and their grandchildren act , everyone is responsible for there OWN actions and the way they carry one, and its up to us as parents to enforce that, the issue comes in regards to a poor generation of yobs is that the government has stopped supporting the way we discipline kids, as most of the older generation here will know how you were punished for your behaviour and i bet most if your honest will agree since the government has forcefully stopped you smacking your child to discipline them that no wonder this country is falling apart look at the generations running it! the time outs and all this new rubbish simply dose not work, when my kids mis behave there sent to there room and toys taken away its the only way i can enforce a way to behave i believe is acceptable with out resorting to hitting them, but god knows if they ever swore at me i wouldn't care where i was i would pull there pants down and belt that bum till its red, simply because you never speak to your parents in such a way or others for that matter with such disrespect!

i can argue my points with others and start the banter but i wouldn't turn round and out right say you a '********************** , simply becasue we dont agree on oppinions doesn't mean i wont respect yours.

One pharse that always stays with me... 'Treat others how you wish to be treated'.    But dont get me wrong i can give as good as i get <*<

pugwash

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2010, 05:16:43 pm »

Prophet I think most of the people on the forum have some sympathy for your point of view if not for your
way of wanting to go about it.  We can all see what is wrong with the country and probably quite a few of us
think we could do a better job than the politicians.  MY bugbear is all the money wasted on the wrong parts of
the educations system - the country needs good science, maths and physics teachers we also need really good
engineers -  what we don't need is thousands of idiots with media studies etc type degrees.  Free university
education for the skills the country needs on the proviso they will work for X years in this country as a teacher etc.
The rest can pay through the nose to get some totally useless degree.  and more apprenticeships helped by H.M.G.

Geoff

Prophet

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2010, 05:44:13 pm »

i agree, although my education is in those areas so to speak but it doesn't stop anyone doing other areas, its a personal choice. But for young adults to go into teaching and those areas is put off with by the way they are treated by the very people they are trying to educate and that's enough to put anyone off doing a job, people should enjoy there jobs, and i don't doubt many don't enjoy there's simply because they are putting the needs of there family first and that's something to be commended for i know my father hated the 40 years of work he did but he did it for our family, i always felt that i would not do a job i hated so i chose to do what i wanted, not only something i am passionate about but something that will give my family a better quality of life, not everything goes to plan but that's life and i have never looked back and said i wish i did something else. But when both my children are both in full time school i will do any job untill something comes along i want to do , i don't want to waste the best part of my £20,000 education scrubbing floors but if that's what it takes then i have no issues doing it, but until then i have the best job i have ever had being a father, i have found it more rewarding then any paid job.

everyone has to make the best of a bad situation, my case is one many face today but what else can i do? my day is spent from 6am feeding the kids getting my eldest ready for school then my youngest and taking her, then i take my son to his play groups for a few hours, i come home feed him and put him for a nap, then i get on with the cleaning, washing the whole nine yards,  when im up to date with house work i get to sit on-line until i please, in-between i start a meal for 5 when the wife is home. pick my daughter up from school at 3, put the tea on while entertaining the kids and the dog, wife comes in at 5, i dish tea and aid in my sons feeding ( hes learning to feed himself at the moment) once teas done i wash up, while the wife spends time with the kids, 7pm kids washed up/bathed and put to bed at 7:30, while there drifting off i put the remaining of the washing in the wardrobes, do the ironing that's needed for the next day, then once that's done and house is quite i take the dog for a 1 hour hike around the local park by now its 9pm i get all is the last hour to mess about on the computer then bed at 10-11 depending on what's on the box and it starts all over again. So in my free time between what i have to do, i will sit on-line. the boat building only occures on weekends when the wife is home and nothing is planned for the day  :-))

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 22 queries.