Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: curry bratwurst/brockwurst  (Read 6555 times)

nemesis

• Full Mayhemer
Re: curry bratwurst/brockwurst
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2010, 10:18:13 pm »

Hi Wullie, Aye it was kinda hot, still pleasant tho, thanks again for the tube. Aldi have German mustard in at present, three types, bavarian, herby & a senfy type, which is quite nice. itll no take the hairs ofa ya sporran.
                                                            Nemesis

Wasyl

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2010, 10:39:26 pm »

That Hot senf was too much for my "refined palate"..says me that eats sheeps innards,and oatmeal, stuffed into their stomach sack,...then there,s the road kill,...in various species and degrees,of squish, {-) {-)

Wullie

essex2visuvesi

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2010, 05:42:33 am »

MMMMM Haggis!

Anyone for some Sauerkraut?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sauerkraut

My Grandfather taught me how to make it :) and a killer potato salad
One By One The Penguins Steal My Sanity
Proud member of the OAM  (Order of the Armchair Modeller)
Junior member of the OGG  (Order of the Grumpy Git)

steamboatmodel

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2010, 03:34:02 pm »

Years back I had a very old neighbour who made Kimchi in large earthen jars buried in his back yard. One night just before Halloween we heard some loud rumbles and bangs followed by the most awful smell coming from his yard. On investigation we found that a few of his pots had erupted and scattered there contents. There were also two very wet and sorry looking raccoons hiding in a tree with the neighbour whacking at them with a broom.
Regards,
Gerald.

Nordsee

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2010, 04:31:38 pm »

......Bockwurst...your 19 posts too late {-)and for those of you who may not know,..bockwurst are frankfurters,
btw..Nordsee,whats the white sausage that comes in the jar of water,...i like these,and I,ve even wrote to Aldi and Lidl,to see if they,ll sell them in UK stores, along with the freeze dried Knodel,

WullieOnly white sausage we know off is the Bayern one, never eaten it though. Senf is Mustard, not as hot as English. Frankfurters are not Bockwurst, being much shorter and taste different. Bockwurst come in jars or tins, in water, can also be purchased in a butchers singly.

Rex Hunt

« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2010, 05:20:22 pm »

Hmmmmmmmmmmm  can smell it now...***moderated***

have noted the recipe though!

Rex

***Please don't use veiled swearing***
If I have caused offence to some thin skinned individual, by using plain ordinary use english language, as found in the Concise Oxford Dictionary......and other tomes................
I proplopogise!

{:-{

Rex
Rex

Wasyl

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2010, 07:56:37 pm »

Nordsee I think you should ask Nemesis,about "hot" senf,..very hot senf,hotter than english,mustard,all the way from Frankfurt am main,courtesy of another member on here,as for bockwurst/frankfurters,i never said they were the same,but over here they are commonly referred to as frankfurters

Wullie
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 22 queries.