Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Using the Forum...  (Read 4558 times)

sentry

Re: Using the Forum...
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2010, 11:25:02 am »

Well said Martin down under and tt  am all for chit chat in chit chat  and as long as its never rude 
                                  Regards Sentry.

mattycoops43

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2010, 11:48:05 am »

Hi Matt,
I don't think this was meant in a derogatory sense.
We do have members who are housebound, others who live in remote areas, and at least one member who is registered blind.
I think that these are the members being referred to.

Then I apologise, I think I may have misread it. It came across slightly as if it could have been meant slightly sarcastically. However, I have been put RIGHT in my place via pm, so consider me out of this discussion from now on.

I would never mean any insult to anyone who cannot get out and about, this was not what I meant at all. I was simply replying to the fact that the comment read to me as those that use chit chat, do so because they can't make real friends. My bad!

Matt

Colin Bishop

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2010, 02:59:33 pm »

Just a little misunderstanding - a minor rain shower in a teacup.  ok2

No harm done.

Peter

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Bioat Mayhem Forum is theBest!
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2010, 08:21:13 pm »

I use 'Show unread posts since last visit', read the topics that are of interest, then use 'Mark all topics as read', to clear the list for the next visit.

Simple and straightforward, you only have to read what interests you, and others can 'chit chat' to their hearts content, as is there right.

Peter

RaaArtyGunner

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2010, 11:10:49 pm »

I use 'Show unread posts since last visit', read the topics that are of interest, then use 'Mark all topics as read', to clear the list for the next visit.

Simple and straightforward, you only have to read what interests you, and others can 'chit chat' to their hearts content, as is there right.

Peter

Likewise, therefore there is no problemo so :-)) :-)) :-))  enjoy the forum banter not to mention the mayhem  {-) {-) {-) %% %%  %%
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 22 queries.