Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PT F 111 modern FPB in making..  (Read 3078 times)

rathikrishna

PT F 111 modern FPB in making..
« on: October 07, 2010, 09:08:57 am »

its my new FPB, a missile , torpedo, gun carriage. it based on  1:35 th scale..full paper and expanded polysterene.

rathikrishna

Re: PT F 111 modern FPB in making..
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 09:14:31 am »

its controlled by a toy R/C, so i used an indepentand motor control to this craft.it runs so fast, with toy motors, i replaced its armature windings to the specifications to 7.2 volts.and replaced its plastic back with brass bushes taken from an old car stereo cassete player.it can turn from a stand still within its lengts, can cruise with one motor, with a slight directional correctios, and drops only 700 Ma at full load.i replaced all motor driving transistors on toy R/C reciever board with D882, and D772 respectively to with stand a rough handling...after adding  a RF booster circuit in front of the reciever antenna, i am getting a range of 600 meter square.

rathikrishna

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 09:15:50 am »

its props are made from zink sheet, and dia in to 1.5 inches.i placed the props 1 third to its length, so it turns well...

rathikrishna

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 09:16:53 am »

its deck based on my imagination, yes it is finished as a missile tow.. all by drawing paper

rathikrishna

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 09:19:36 am »

at front i placed a multi barrel cannon, with 7 barrels, 6 of them fires 12 mm self destroying traced shells, while a centered one the 7th will fire a 25 mm HV AP shell. while a 15 mm cannon placed at rear. all guns are guided. i have ample of work to finish it ..

tt1

• Full Mayhemer
  • If I only know a little - then I can learn a lot
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 01:31:38 pm »

Excellent rathikrishna, you are without doubt a very clever lady! Your expert use of bits and bobs, your buiding skills and knowledge of electronics amazes me. A complete model maker in every sense.
           Please keep posting with pics and tips - love following your work.

Kind regards, Tony.  :-))

derekwarner

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2010, 01:45:50 pm »

Hullo Rathi.........since day one ..... :embarrassed: all of your posted .jpgs show a cluttered & messy building board with motors & resistors & junk everywhere  {-) {-) {-)

But the end product is the proof of the pudding ...... O0.... congratulations......Derek
Derek Warner

Honorary Secretary [Retired]
Illawarra Live Steamers Co-op
Australia
www.ils.org.au

rathikrishna

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2010, 01:53:07 pm »

Derec..i always work in my work house near to my grand home, because to avoid making dirty surroundings.if i made at home my MOM will beat me..(hi..hi..).from my work home its nothing to bother..free to work...by this year i am going to resign my job, and i want to be a full time model maker.now i am researching in Aeronautics esp: in Avionics. i have ample of models to do...all from imaginations. i know all modellers in MBMH are excellent..i learnt ample of corrections and ideas from you all..thanks for all..i have painted this craft in to light olive drab, and its stickers are compleated in photoshop.i will post the pics and video soon...Rachu.

bassplayer1

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2010, 11:27:39 pm »

You are amazing Rathi !!! Beautifull work! You are an inspiration! PLEASE keep posting!

rathikrishna

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2010, 08:56:43 am »

Good morning ..and thanks once again..i have compleated it almost...

rathikrishna

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2010, 08:57:45 am »

i finished it in to light olive drab, and signal red..below waterline.

rathikrishna

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2010, 08:59:35 am »

as the whole firing systems are controled by sensors, no need of any conventional weapons found in older PT boats...

rathikrishna

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2010, 09:00:49 am »

i have some more finishing touches to do...then in to water...

rathikrishna

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2010, 09:01:42 am »

i will post a short video soon..friends..
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 23 queries.