Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: football  (Read 4859 times)

regiment

football
« on: October 13, 2010, 12:05:04 pm »

[GOLD IN INDIA  LEAD IN MONTENEGRO FOOTBALLERS  OP LOT OF @@@@@@@@@@ CENSORED

boater12

Re: football
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 12:10:31 pm »

[GOLD IN INDIA  LEAD IN MONTENEGRO FOOTBALLERS  OP LOT OF @@@@@@@@@@ CENSORED

? ? ?

Jim.

Wasyl

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 01:54:55 pm »

Engerland manager complained that the Ref did,nt add on enough extra mins ...How long does this S*** Engerland team need,  {-)
At least Scotland gave Spain a run for their money,

Wullie

BlueWotsit

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 01:58:14 pm »

Engerland manager complained that the Ref did,nt add on enough extra mins ...How long does this S*** Engerland team need,  {-)

Wullie

Still didnt get any points though Wullie, and thats what counts at the end of the day    >:-o

barryfoote

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 02:21:32 pm »

Wullie

This leaves me bewildered. How can anyone criticise, what was, I agree, a woeful performance from England, and then praise his own team. Scotland lost.....England drew! <*< <*<

Dreadstar

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2010, 03:07:04 pm »

True,but Scotland were playing the world champions,whereas England were playing alsorans.

Wasyl

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2010, 03:24:54 pm »

Don,t be bewildered Footski, we here in Scotland know our limitations,after our Greatest victory in 1314  {-)we really have,nt won anything,..but we talk a good fight, {-)but do realise that we will always have an uphill struggle when it comes to qualifying for any major tournamount,..Engerland,on the other hand,tell us that they are the Best,..maybe so in 66 but since then they have been under achievers,considering the wealth of talent they think they have,...but for Capello, to bleat that the ref did,nt add on enough extra mins,is laughable,did he not think,had the ref done so,then the other team might have scored,
At least Spain have shown that they are worthy World Cup winners,having won all of their matches,so far, after winning the World Cup,...unlike Engerland, who fell at the first hurdle when we beat them 2-1 in 67, {-)

Wullie

Circlip

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2010, 03:29:39 pm »

Can we have our goal posts back???

Regards Ian.
You might not like what I say, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

What I said is not what you  think you heard.

Wasyl

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2010, 03:37:19 pm »

There,long gone Ian,rumour has it that they were made into  piece,s of furniture,that adorne the toilet pans, {-) {-) {-)

Wullie

Circlip

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2010, 03:50:34 pm »

Always knew that England were a pain in Scotlands A------ {-)

Regards  Ian.
You might not like what I say, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

What I said is not what you  think you heard.

gingyer

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2010, 05:45:11 pm »

Can we have our goal posts back???

Regards Ian.

NO!!!!
they were used for a boat cradle  O0 O0 {-) {-)

Bryan Young

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2010, 06:15:53 pm »

Don't you, just, think that if an English player could pass the ball to someone on his own side it may help a bit?
Silly me, of course they did pas the ball to a team member...a club member whose face was vaguely recalled. Pathetic. You really can't just blame the manager/ coach for the performance of the actors. BY.
Notes from a simple seaman

PMK

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2010, 06:24:26 pm »

A Scottish bloke whom I used to work with would always spell "their" as "there", and always sniping England as that awfully stupid-sounding "Engerland".
Even to this very day I still admire the Scots for showing the Romans just who is boss, but why do they get so crabby when the "Engerlish" refer to their land as Snotland?
Do the Snottish folk not know that Mr Regiment also mentioned gold in India?

Wasyl

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2010, 08:32:17 pm »

A Scottish bloke whom I used to work with would always spell "their" as "there", and always sniping England as that awfully stupid-sounding "Engerland".
Even to this very day I still admire the Scots for showing the Romans just who is boss, but why do they get so crabby when the "Engerlish" refer to their land as Snotland?
Do the Snottish folk not know that Mr Regiment also mentioned gold in India?
..Hook-Line-and Sinker {-)I,ve been using Engerland on here since whenever,and up until now, nobody took the bait,...you win a box of Chocolate Ginger Cookies,..PMK...... {-)

Wullie fae Snotland.... {-)

Peter Fitness

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2010, 11:18:52 pm »

Australia beat Paraguay the other day 1-0......does that count???? {-) New manager, Holger Osieck has the team playing attacking football, unlike former manager Pim Verbeek. So far it's paid dividends, we could probably beat England (again)  :o

Peter.

Wasyl

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2010, 12:05:04 am »

The way Engerland have been playing,I think anyone can beat them,...bunch o" prima donna,s if you ask me {-)

Wullie

pugwash

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2010, 12:30:36 am »

Wullie, the only difference between the Scottish team and the English team is in Scotland the team is c**p,
the fans know it and the team knows it.  In England the team is also c**p, the fans know it but the team and the
media still think its a world football force.  HA HA.
And yes they are a set of prima donnas.  I never watch the Premier lLeague for that reason - I prefer the
Championship or Div 1.
Geoff

Wasyl

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2010, 12:35:59 am »

O0 my kind of "Englander"one who is,nt afraid to stand up for his beliefs O0

Wullie

PMK

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2010, 01:04:41 am »

But why the use of inverted commas? You actually spelled Englander as it ought to be, ergo the inverted commas could have been omitted -- grammatised to perfection, as they say.... Until you got to the word "is,nt", because an apostrophe should be wedged between the letters 'n' and 't' but instead you stuck a comma where a comma shouldn't have been and failed to include a period at the end of your sentence.
So am I to take it that I'm your kind of Englander just because I believe in my beliefs?

I still believe that gold in India is more entertaining than so-called football, and that Robbie Coltrane was brilliant in "The Comic Strip" and equally as good in "B-Road Britain". Not bad for a Snotsman.

Wasyl

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2010, 11:50:34 am »

Confusion will be my Epitaph,...if i wanted a lesson in grammar, I would have went on another forum,..and before you all start screaming,Go!Go! I am only using this as an example,do i really care where i put my inverted comma,s...not a bit,As for getting Englander correct,this refers to Pugwash and not the winner of the Chocolate Ginger Cookies, {-)

Wullie

PMK

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2010, 01:15:45 pm »

...do i really care where i put my inverted comma,s...not a bit,

Nope - you should have used an upper-case "I" there -- which is the whole point of this silly argument anyway. The very fact that you openly admit to not giving a hoot about grammer/spelling is akin to the fact that you also obviously don't give a damn about making constant and pointless comments. In other words, if you're too lazy to care about basic wording in general, then why should other members care a damn about what you have to say? It seems that you're quite happy to belittle the English - even going as far as making half-baked attempts at humour with your reference to goalposts' and toilet seats - and yet you get all defensive when anybody attempts to tell you just how cheesy it sounds when you're trying to spell in your so-called version of Scottish spelling.
Just recently you were arguing with a forum advisor when he'd pointed out to you about the number of inane postings that you're making - something in the order of fifty-plus posts' in just a few days - and you tried justifying your actions that at least five of your post' were informative/helpful to others. Do the math yourself; 50+ versus 5. It just doesn't add up, does it?
Bear in mind that this forum does not belong to you. It was here waaaaay before you came on the scene. Perhaps you ought to go back and read some of the threads from when this forum first started. The emphasis was mainly on helping and sharing information - as opposed to posting non-helpful and anti-English comments all the bleeding time.

By the by, you've also contradicted yourself. You say that your kind of Englishman is an Englishman who isn't afraid to stand up for his beliefs. I'm one such Englishman, and yet you've confiscated my chocolate cookies already.

Wasyl

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2010, 02:39:46 pm »

PMK as for belittling the English,I feel you have grasped the wrong end of the stick,I have many friends who are English,and like me they don,t take things too seriously,they give as good as they get,thats the way we are with each other,like it or lump it,
as for my "argument with another member"..I have been reprimanded for this and don,t need you to cast it up to me,it was between him and I not you and me,
as for your Cookies they have not been confiscated,..I ate them, and washed them down with a  cup of English Tea

Wullie

martno1fan

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2010, 02:59:47 pm »

How can anyone say England have under achieved in recent years? we are a small country against the rest of the world we have reached qf and sf stages since 66 on several occasions which to me is very much an achievement in itself when you look at the teams around the world.No we haven't under achieved,yes we as fans have expected maybe too much of them its that simple.As for the current team and manager first hes not good enough and second neither are half the team,main culprits for me are Gerrard and Rooney who just don't seem to give a dam and run around like headless chickens,no spirit and no bottle the pair of them in fact id go as far as to say i wouldn't ever pick either one again.

Peter Fitness

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2010, 09:28:11 pm »

How can anyone say England have under achieved in recent years? we are a small country against the rest of the world

Small??? In size maybe, but with a population of nearly 51.5 million, it's bigger than many other countries and should be performing much better.

After boasts by some English athletes that England would out perform Australia at the Delhi Commonwealth Games, England could only manage 3rd place on the medal tally. Australia, with a population of 22 million won 74 Gold medals, exactly double England's tally of 37. Prospects are bleak for England ahead of the 2012 London Olympics, although they will have Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales and the Isle of Man to help them (and possibly some others I have forgotten) O0. Australia will have to rely on its own athletes  :-)).

Peter.

boater12

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2010, 09:32:00 pm »

but with a population of nearly 51.5 million, 

But how many are English (sorry British) to be pc correct !

Jim.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 22 queries.