Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: rooney  (Read 3588 times)

regiment

rooney
« on: October 24, 2010, 05:42:48 pm »

so now that he has screwed up fergie £250000   he has now done it on his team big birthday bash  £50000  cancelled it at the last minute got his wife to ring  mates and cancelled it so he could have a holiday  WHAT A MAN the type you do not want in a war zone regiment

wbeedie

Re: rooney
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 06:38:47 pm »

He wouldnt have survived our regimental footie team thats for sure and certainly not the shinty team we had when I was in , we even played injured and on sick parade so you didnt let the boys down

regiment

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 07:38:35 pm »

BUT WE WERE SERVICE MEN THEN,,, BROKEN ARM TAKE TWO ASPROS  FOUR TIMES A DAY 

wbeedie

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 08:10:00 pm »

That and wire brush and dettol ,I was Scots division {-)

Wasyl

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 09:10:18 pm »

you forgot aboot the wellie boots  {-) {-)

Wullie

Netleyned

• Full Mayhemer
    • cleethorpes mba
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 06:38:26 am »

Did I ever tell you about the time I was cast adrift in an open necked shirt
with nothing to eat but the buttons?

Ned
Smooth seas never made skilful sailors
Up Spirits  Stand fast the Holy Ghost.
http://www.cleethorpesmba.co.uk/

tomo55

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2010, 07:06:14 pm »

Just heard on the news that Nobby Stiles has sold his world cup winners medal at auction for just over a weeks wage of Rooney.
Very Sad.
As for him playing regimental football I doubt he could of got in the WRAC team.
Chris

toesupwa

• Full Mayhemer
  • USA'd ex Brit
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2010, 05:57:53 am »

What ARE you guy's talking about?...  {:-{

regiment

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2010, 09:58:44 am »

NOBBY STILES ONE OF THE BEST FOOTBALLERS  ENGLAND EVER HAD  rooney over paid over here

malcolmfrary

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2010, 10:43:40 am »

What ARE you guy's talking about?...  {:-{
Real football, where the players use their feet to propel the ball, are unarmoured, and don't stop every 45 seconds for a change of team.  Also comparing the achievements of a past hero with a current overpaid, over-rated muppet.
"With the right tool, you can break anything" - Garfield

Arrow5

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2010, 11:37:50 am »

Malcolm , Toesup is an Englihman !  He is just not getting the red top papers in California . The obscenity of the money Rooney is getting per WEEK compaired to the Styles era is just plain stupid.
..well can you land on this?

Wasyl

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2010, 01:01:11 pm »

And .he,s been quoted,saying he never intended to leave Man U,in the first place,...he,was only bluffing,...he,s lucky i,m not his employer,..cause he,d have his P45 by now,...furthermore,the way he and his missus have been carrying on,spending hard earned Man U,fans money,on Pink Champagne @£50 a glass and a dinner for two @ £2000 a time,..Now that is the height of Obscenity,...these two have no regard for the Fans who pay high prices to watch a match,...and the laugh is they can,t even see him cause he,s either injured or playing s***e.or he,s away with some girl,
There was an article in the Paper the other day,whereby the reporter said,..that If Man U,fans boycotted just 3 home games,..The Man U,owners would crap themselves, and Alex Ferguson,..who I might add has gone from Hero,to Zero,in this whole affair, he,d choke on his used lump of chewny,...The thing that will puzzle me,is what are Man U, going to do when the next Prima Donna,says he wants to leave,cause one thngs for sure,by giving in to Rooney,they have set a precedent,that the others will surely follow,

Wullie

malcolmfrary

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2010, 01:07:48 pm »

he,d choke on his used lump of chewny
Now THAT would be good TV.......

Lord Bungle

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2010, 01:12:40 pm »

the problem is the first time he scores a goal or they win a match all will be forgiven.
and with the likes to the big premiership clubs boycoting a game wouldn't really worry them as they make their money from there TV stations, shirts,  and other assorted rubbish.

pugwash

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2010, 01:30:15 pm »

the thing with rooney is that it doesnt matter how much money he has he will always be a common oick - nothing can change that.
He cannot even speak English correctly. I don't suppose many of us on this forum are rolling in money but we all probably have
more class than that pillock.
Geoff

snowwolflair

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2010, 01:43:07 pm »

the thing with rooney is that it doesnt matter how much money he has he will always be a common oick

so a bright future in politics then  8)

Number 6

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2010, 07:10:20 pm »

It's absolutely obscene what these illiterate morons are being paid!! How can it possibly be justified with the country in the state it's in. There should be a cap on salaries paid to sportsmen and sportswomen, I thought they did it for the joy of it.  I don't know how they can sleep at night, if they had a conscience or sense of morality they'd give a substantial amount to charity and good causes. I'm just glad I'm not interested in any type of sport, it's just getting a sick joke played on those people foolish enough to go and watch them, disgraceful!  >>:-( >>:-( >>:-( >>:-(

justboatonic

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2010, 07:23:57 pm »

so now that he has screwed up fergie £250000   he has now done it on his team big birthday bash  £50000  cancelled it at the last minute got his wife to ring  mates and cancelled it so he could have a holiday  WHAT A MAN the type you do not want in a war zone regiment

He did fergie out of 250000 quid? I wouldnt touch that drunken old so and so for a million!

Let's not forget this is a family forum eh?

Perkasaman2

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2010, 08:16:42 am »

If its any consolation .......... he's paying a huge amount in income tax to the IRS.

malcolmfrary

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2010, 11:57:44 am »

I thought they did it for the joy of it
Much of the joy comes from having a huge and totally unjustified wage packet.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 22 queries.