Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Model boat clubs in Spain  (Read 4463 times)

TugChief

Model boat clubs in Spain
« on: November 06, 2010, 11:56:15 am »

Guys,

I have just found that there are two boat clubs very close to where i live in Spain, one at Torrevija and one at Santa Pola, only problems is i cannot find any contact details for them?

Does anyone have any ideas or can help me out?

Cheers.

Darren.

poll

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Model boat clubs in Spain
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 05:40:48 pm »

Hi Darren Somebody in Sarfend will know LOL

John

TugChief

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 06:39:07 pm »

Hi John, it was interesting that there are three clubs all within about an hours drive of me.  I will make further investigations when i go home on Friday.

Darren.

chas

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 09:48:04 pm »

Hi Darren,
            The club in Torrevieja sails at the top of the park of nations. It is a superb place to sail, lots Of islands to add interest. The club is well supported by many nationalities and has a lot of superb models. I've seen them sailing when I visited last May during the festival.
   One of the most outstanding features of the club is the support it gets from the council. They help produce a large glossy brochure, given free to anyone interested. they supply and look after a fantastic water and they give an excellent display facility for the exhibitions. If only our councils were the same. In return the club helps entertain visitors, and they are regarded as an asset for the town.
 Ive copied part of another post  with some contact details, and you can get more details from the salt museum in town.
 I hope this helps,
 Charlie.

radio controlled models on the lake every Saturday and Sunday throughout the exhibition. New members of any nationality or ability who wish to join the club are always welcome and should phone Carlos on 96 571 2657.

Read more: 5th Annual Model Boat Exhibition in Torrevieja, news and forums Spain - Life In Spain, Costa Blanca British Expatriates community forums http://www.thespainforum.com/f188/5th-annual-model-boat-exhibition-torrevieja-news-forums-spain-117029/#ixzz14XYlafSB

TugChief

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 07:19:25 am »

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for the mail, i will give Carlo a call when i get home later in the week.

Brgds.

Darren.

ray123

• Full Mayhemer
  • shuswap tugboat
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2010, 09:35:37 am »

the  amount of boats  you have darren  you could start your own club {-)

TugChief

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2010, 04:39:14 pm »

And 5 planes, and 3 cars Ray!

I will have to have a count up on the boats next time home but must be 30 odd now!

See you in a week or so buddy!

Darren.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 22 queries.