Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Its FR8..the fire and crash tender...VIDEO...  (Read 6433 times)

rathikrishna

Re: Its FR8..the fire and crash tender...VIDEO...
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2010, 11:02:53 am »

Sir, rewinding a motor is a painstaking job..as i do not have any formula trial and error method is the only way to get it..now i am ok with it...to me a RS500, 380 or a speed400 motors are a rare treassures.so i turned to toy motors that available to me.i simply cuts off the actual winding, and i winds it with more good wires in to specifications.thin wire with more numbers gives me a good performance at low amps.after winding i replaces its flimsy brushes with a pieces cuts out from razor blade and drills to holes o hold graphite tips shaped on am emery paper from starter motors of scooters.and one more job is replacing motors plastic back side ith brass bush. i always took bushes from old scraped taperecorder mechanisms, from its capstan assy, ones diameter matches to the motor shaft...ohh..a job for two or three days...and i always use a current limiter to motors so it will not blows off...

The long Build

Re: ring..ring..ring..its FR8..ohh the fire craft..give way...
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2010, 01:12:49 pm »

Please don't worry about anyone laughing at your craft -- far from it!! Your models are to be admired and are certainly not 'silly craft'.

Well done again.
Tony.

Laughing !! i'm crying with despair. If you can build a model from the supplies you have to that standard I would hate to think what one would look like if you had no supply problems..  Superb effort.  :-))

rathikrishna

Re: Its FR8..the fire and crash tender...VIDEO...
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2010, 06:34:48 am »

Friends..i hope i can get some needed stuffs from reputed firms from all over the world, after my resignation from my job..to be a full time model maker...and i hope i can find some usefull things in the section of trade here in MBMH.but i do not have a credit or debit card, with me as i am restricted with the nature of my job...soon i will...i always wonder while seeing many great equipments in my friend's postings from Graupner, Mabuchi,astroflight, and many more...how fortunate people you all are....have a nice day..respected friend...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 20 queries.