Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CCTV  (Read 2213 times)

Patternmaker

CCTV
« on: December 05, 2010, 12:19:05 pm »

Do any members have CCTV, I personally have and would not be without it has proved invaluable to me and some of my neighbours. It depends were you live, we have 3 night clubs in a 1 mile radius that are open 2.00am with a lot of problems with drunks a vandalism.
Only last weekend a gang of about 30 involved in a massive brawl about 100 yards from our house at 2.30am Saturday morning 2 were badly injured by broken bottles, I managed to get one into my house to administer first aid until paramedics arrived. I have 2 CCTV cameras both with night vision one can be paned with zoom by remote control I was able to capture everything on Video. The police often come to see me as they no I have CCTV and were able to identify and arrest those responsible.

CCTV is not to expensive, a standard system with night vision for about £40.00 wired or wireless.

Nordsee

Re: CCTV
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 02:41:44 pm »

Another bonus, if there is nothing worth watching on TV, you can always watch the "Future of our country" acting like stupid 4 year olds.

The long Build

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 04:12:02 pm »

Another bonus, if there is nothing worth watching on TV, you can always watch the "Future of our country" acting like stupid 4 year olds.
You been watching the House,s of Parliment then  :}

RaaArtyGunner

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 08:51:54 pm »

Yep.

Good for knowing when the mother-in-law is calling  O0 O0  {-) {-)

Double D

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2010, 09:24:07 pm »

I think my other half (Number 6) is going to install some so that he can look busy when he sees me coming home from work O0

RaaArtyGunner

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 01:15:59 am »

Already in operation works beautifully  {-) {-) {-)

HS93 (RIP)

• Full Mayhemer
  • I cannot spell , tough
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 01:29:39 am »

yep 4 cam record for 3 month's with sound and connected to router for round the world viewing (password protected) been running for two and a half years very helpfull when a builder said he had called and measured up while I was out then said he had lost the sizes......Liar liar pants on fire, bring on the next builder

peter

Number 6

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2010, 04:07:59 pm »

I think my other half (Number 6) is going to install some so that he can look busy when he sees me coming home from work O0

I just get up when I hear the gates opening, that's why I've not oiled them for years so they squeak nice and loud... %) O0 %) O0

RaaArtyGunner

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2010, 08:46:20 pm »

What's that I see in her hand, an oil can, Now you have done it  <:( <:(
Loose lips sink ships  :(( :((

Nordsee

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2010, 01:42:59 pm »

You been watching the House,s of Parliment then  :} If your Parliament is anything like ours, then the room is 85% empty, and the ones there are reading newspapers or on the phone!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 22 queries.