Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Thieves take RNLI collection box  (Read 4914 times)

barryfoote

Re: Thieves take RNLI collection box
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 07:38:16 pm »

Are we really surprised by the levels that the great British Scum will go to.........At times I am ashamed to be British.. <:( <:( <:(

class37

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 07:46:44 pm »

suggestion :

1 catch the little ******s

2 take out 10 miles to sea and chuck over the side with a mobile phone which will only call RNLI

3 let them listen to the recorded message " you call is important to us but some ***** nicked out money and we can't afford the fuel to come out to you - have a crap day "

simples !

Jimmy James

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 08:35:12 pm »

I object to the assumption that the thief is British  >>:-(--- that collection box has been there around 50 years and no British thief has touched it so far!!!  <*<
  But-- >:-o >:-o >:-o- Who ever the Thief is--- it's a good case for a keel hauling
Freebooter
Retired  Ships Officer/ Master.
Experience: 50+ years at sea under Sail, Steam & Motor
Kings Lynn

triumphjon

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 09:08:34 pm »

id rather tie them to the breakwater at low tide , so that when tide is at full mark water is lapping around their mouth ! forget the mobile they dont deserve assistance !

john44

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2010, 09:33:17 pm »

The thieves when caught, should be made to eat the coins they left, if they want money, feed it to them.

tugmad

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2010, 09:36:06 pm »

How low can some people get!!!!!!! >>:-( >>:-( >>:-(

triumphjon

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2010, 10:02:48 pm »

we could also chop off their hands ! having had our daughters car broken into this monday we are well aware of the damage these low life forms are capable of ! thankfully ive managed to repair the damage to her back door , and fit a second hand drop glass bought from a local salvage yard , it still cost her a days pay , plus 18 quid for the new glass . yes id love to chop their hands off & tie them to a break water for a few high tides , maybe then they might just think of the hurt and damage they cause to the law abiding members of our society ? ?  <*<

class37

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2010, 10:11:33 pm »

unfortunately unlikely to happen.

1. would require plod to log off facebook and actually do something other than just give out reference numbers for insurance companies [unless of course a TV film crew is around]

2. would then require C[riminal] P[rotection] S[ervice] to decide to prosecute

3. would then need court to convict and sentence [ say you're sorry]

4. then of course the human rights lawyers would be in like a shot

realistically the best option is find the little sod yourself, and then introduce their kneecaps to either Mr Black & Decker, or to Mr Browning.

messy -- painfull -- highly effective !

norry

• Full Mayhemer
  • ...Get Your Tugs Out For The Bouys...
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2010, 10:52:33 pm »

...Hi guys...

A shocking crime indeed...But who is the lowest of the low...
Is it these despicable thieves or is it the lawyer who will stand up in court and defend them...
My Family were involved in a court case involving a local low life junky who was continually shouting threats and abuse at our kids as they went to school each day...
His lawyer done a deal with the court in which he pleaded guilty to Breach of The Peace and was given a 6 month suspended sentence...2 days later we were back to square one and the abuse was continuing...
I regard his lawyer to be every bit as low as the low life junky himself...

...Best Regards...Norry...
...Get Your Tugs Out For The Buoys...

matphoto

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2010, 11:20:19 pm »

Well said Norry. I can't say what I was going to put as it would be highly political and could bring repercussions on the site...... >:-o >:-o >:-o

Dekan

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2010, 11:34:57 pm »

...Hi guys...

A shocking crime indeed...But who is the lowest of the low...
Is it these despicable thieves or is it the lawyer who will stand up in court and defend them...
My Family were involved in a court case involving a local low life junky who was continually shouting threats and abuse at our kids as they went to school each day...
His lawyer done a deal with the court in which he pleaded guilty to Breach of The Peace and was given a 6 month suspended sentence...2 days later we were back to square one and the abuse was continuing...
I regard his lawyer to be every bit as low as the low life junky himself...

...Best Regards...Norry...
   Mr and Mrs Blair are lawyers... ;)

Colin Bishop

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2010, 09:23:09 am »

Yes, it was a despicable act. But queuing up to devise supposedly more and more appropriate punishments doesn't really help does it? At what point is somebody going to suggest stoning the culprit to death?

Colin

derekwarner

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2010, 11:08:25 am »

Our mate....Captain Jimmy   {-) ...& thats no pun......said ...

But--   - Who ever the Thief is--- it's a good case for a keel hauling

The only problem with such actions..... 'keel hauling' is that the scoundrel did not die from lack of oxygen.... >>:-( but much later from blood poisoning from the toxins in the barnacle encrustation's under the hull  inflicted to the persons body.......O0 ....Derek
Derek Warner

Honorary Secretary [Retired]
Illawarra Live Steamers Co-op
Australia
www.ils.org.au

Tug-Kenny RIP

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2010, 03:07:38 pm »

I know the very BOX as I have passed it many time during my holidays in Poole where we used to have a caravan.

You can actually hear your money drop into it  (being metal) and viewing the problem from a different angle, I wonder how often it is emptied.

It is rather tempting fate to have a container of money outside of a building in today's climate, no matter how good the lock might be.  I do hope they work out something better as they are dependant on these very contributions to help save lives.

Ken

Despite the high cost of living   .......... It remains popular

Nordsee

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2010, 04:41:04 pm »

Scum bags are not just a British  problem, we have them here too. Few years ago, a child fell into a gravel pit and drowned, passers by pulled her body out of the water and a woman who worked in the ER of our local hospital got to work and revived her before the Medics arrived, after the Ambulance had gone with the girl to the Hospital, the nurse discovered that someone had stolen her handbag, a short time later after the police had left she found her car was gone and after a taxi home that she had been burgled. The crooks more than likely had a good laugh, can only hope they OD on the drugs they bought. No such luck.

derekwarner

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2010, 07:22:03 pm »

mmmmmm >>:-( <*< from yesterdays news here in OZ............Derek

Paramedic's handbag snatched at crash scene
Posted December 9, 2010 08:26:00
Map: Sandy Point 2171 A paramedic has had her handbag stolen while she treated patients at a multiple vehicle crash in Sydney's south.

Police say she was working at the crash between three cars and a motorbike at Sandy Point yesterday at about 5:15pm (AEDT).

When the paramedic returned to the ambulance she found that her bag was gone.

The blue bag contained a digital camera. The paramedic has appealed for the return of its memory card.

Two men and a woman, aged in their 20s, were taken to hospital in a stable condition after the crash.

Anyone who has information about the crash or the theft can contact police via Crime Stopppers on 1800 333 000.
Derek Warner

Australia
www.ils.org.au

craftysod

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2010, 07:50:57 pm »

You reminded me Derek,
My brother in law is a paramedic,last year while treating a casualty,some low life,stole the sat nav from the ambulance.
Last year my sat nav was taken from my lorry,whilst i was on the back operating the crane,but to steal from the emergency services who we depend on is deplorable.
If these scum need their services,but cant make it,there is no one else to blame

Netleyned

• Full Mayhemer
    • cleethorpes mba
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2010, 11:45:26 am »

This has happened here in Grimsby a few times.
Not a case of the crew leaving the vehicle unlocked, the scum
have broken into it causing damage needing repair so they are off
the road until such time as the damage is repaired

Ned
Smooth seas never made skilful sailors
Up Spirits  Stand fast the Holy Ghost.
http://www.cleethorpesmba.co.uk/

derekwarner

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2010, 12:59:31 pm »

<*< many years ago....my partner [registered Nurse & senior theatre scrub sister] & I stop at the traffic lights

1. An elderly gent on the footpath collapses
2. I engage the emergency vehicle flashing lights
3. my partner commences CPR on the old guy on the pavemnent
4. I phone 000
5. police arrive, Wollongong City Council attendent arrives.........paramedic Ambo arrives
6. the old guy from the pavemnent is taken to hospital
7. the  :police: make the customary comments  :-))
8. my partner & I return to my vehicle to find a parking infringement notice..............courtesy of Wollongong City Council

>:-o >>:-( <*< >>:-( >:-o >>:-( <*< ..........Derek

Derek Warner

Australia
www.ils.org.au

Jimmy James

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2010, 09:53:50 pm »

I hope you sent it to the Local and National Papers and a letter to the local council ???   Is it possible that the man was just doing his job and didn't know you were engaged in a life or death situation ???   Don't get me wrong... I don't like the people or the job ...I've had 2 undeserved parking ...and after putting the circumstances to the council they were reascended ...   But sometimes (But not often) you have to give people the benefit of the doubt even if it is a low life  traffic warden.
Freebooter
Kings Lynn

Jimmy James

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2010, 09:57:51 pm »

Full Mayhemer

« Reply #20 on: Today at 09:53:50 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you sent it to the Local and National Papers and a letter to the local council ???   Is it possible that the man was just doing his job and didn't know you were engaged in a life or death situation ???   Don't get me wrong... I don't like the people or the job ...I've had 2 undeserved parking tickets...and after putting the circumstances to the council they were reascended ...   But sometimes (But not often) you have to give people the benefit of the doubt even if it is a low life  traffic warden.
Freebooter 

Report to moderator    92.7.228.79 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kings Lynn
Kings Lynn

derekwarner

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2010, 03:24:05 am »

....Captain Jimmy asks.... "Is it possible that the man was just doing his job and didn't know you were engaged in a life or death situation ???" .....

>>:-( ....sorry no ...the Wollongong City Council attendant witnessed my partner perform the CPR on the elderly gent on the footpath    .......yet still issued the :police: ticket

I referred the infringement notice to my school friend [now a prominent Solicitor in Wollongong] & the matter was quashed  O0 >:-o :(( {:-{ >>:-( ..................Derek

PS..... >:-o why have you reported my posting to a moderator 92.7.228.79  .....?...I am not aware of any in appropriate words or subjet matter in my postings.................... :P

Derek Warner

Australia
www.ils.org.au

pugwash

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2010, 09:17:33 am »

Hi Derek its probably because you were using language so foul and dastardly like "parking infringement notice"
More likely digit trouble on  his keyboard.
Geoff

Jimmy James

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2010, 02:28:48 pm »

I think it was finger trouble on my part  :embarrassed:I still don't know how I did it {:-{ Sorry about that
Jimmy
Kings Lynn
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 22 queries.