Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wiring diagram help? ideas?? would this work?  (Read 2293 times)

tjones27

Wiring diagram help? ideas?? would this work?
« on: December 09, 2010, 01:31:08 pm »

Hi,

hopefully some of you really clever people can help me, and tel me if this is even at all possible. attached is a digram of what i would like to do. my main wuestion si regarding the module for the crane and the pump for the fire monitor. i have a three pos. switch built into my controller. i dont think that the module i have is exactly the one on the diagram but it only needs one input rather than two if that makes sense>? if not i will try to describe it better. but my question is using the 3 pos. switch could i operate two functions off of it. for the crane winch i only use the neutral and down position. so could i use the neutral aand up position for the fire monitor water pump but maybe wiring the two functions together to run off of this one channel? is fo that would be great. so calling any electrics wizards to help me with how to possibly wire this up. if any other info is needed then i will do my best to give it. in the mean time i will have a little go at how i think i might get it to work, but i cant promise anything as this will be my first wiring concuction!!

Tj

Timo2

Re: Wiring diagram help? ideas?? would this work?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 02:07:46 pm »

Hi

This may help you out have a look at 

http://www.modelboatmayhem.co.uk/          Technical Stuff    electrics .

and

http://www.action-electronics.co.uk/art.php

Timo2

RaaArtyGunner

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 09:02:44 pm »

TJ,

If you indicate your general location members can often steer you to a local source that can help such as local club, suppliers  etc.

tjones27

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 11:03:06 am »

Its ok, i have come up with a cunning plan that is much more simple. you know, the old KISS!! a servo and a micro switch built in. so it will be asimple methoud of a Y lead and a servo with a micro switch, rather than fannying around with wires!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 20 queries.