Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Glad Tidings  (Read 1797 times)

scoop

Glad Tidings
« on: December 12, 2010, 05:14:36 pm »

Us lot over at BMPRS www.bmprs.co.uk wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year :-))

The Committee would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who assisted in setting up this new Model Boat Racing Society way back in April 2010, for all the help we have received since, both at racing venues and on the organisational side. We would also like to welcome aboard all those new members that are joing us in 2011  O0 :-))

Many thanks to the Host Cubs and their Members and we are looking forward to the new venues for 2011. :-))

Regards
Scoop
On behalf of all at BMPRS  www.bmprs.co.uk

scoop

Re: Glad Tidings
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 09:41:04 pm »

Us lot over at BMPRS www.bmprs.co.uk wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year :-))

The Committee would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who assisted in setting up this new Model Boat Racing Society way back in April 2010, for all the help we have received since, both at racing venues and on the organisational side. We would also like to welcome aboard all those new members that are joining us in 2011  O0 :-))

Many thanks to the Host Cubs and their Members and we are looking forward to the new venues for 2011. :-))

Regards
Scoop
On behalf of all at BMPRS  www.bmprs.co.uk

Bill D203

• Full Mayhemer
  • not long now!!
Re: Glad Tidings
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 05:09:57 pm »

Can I add what a nice time i have had in the BMPRS. Great fun  & even better company :-))
Merry Christmas one and all (even if i don't realy enjoy Christmas time myself as others do).
See you on in the New year.
Roll On Mayday. Im off for a pint.   How Much!!!   WHEN do you need it!     No dear!    Yes dear??   Wot Now???  soon to be EX Chairman SMBC
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 22 queries.