Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RATHIKRISHNA ?!?!?!  (Read 10265 times)

david j

RATHIKRISHNA ?!?!?!
« on: December 20, 2010, 08:36:43 am »

hi, MARTIN ,                 can i make sugestion for most imagitanive modeller for 2010 i think it should go to RATHIKRISHNA FOR ALL HER BRILLIANT models and ideas.
HOPE TIS IS ALLRIGHT. her dedication is great for any young modellers wanting to start of very easily
merry xmas and happy new year to all.

DAVIDJ

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
Re: Model boat Mayhemer of the year - 2010
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 11:17:45 am »

It has come to our attention that the member known as Rathikrishna, posing as a female modeller from India, is in fact a man called Roopesh Keeriyaatt. During the time he has been posting on Mayhem, he has attracted sympathy from some members, as he presented himself as a women modelling under severe difficulties. While he has done no real harm, it is felt that Mayhem members deserve to know the truth about this person.

More information about this person can be found here http://www.rcindia.org/rc-people/introducing/msg48169/#msg48169

Martin - Admin
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

regiment

the person from india
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 03:31:51 pm »

dose not matter what gender  he or she is still a great modeler only wish i could have thought like that still moderler of the year in my eyes

John Mk2

Re: the person from india
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 03:38:20 pm »

:-)) To that !

grasshopper

• Full Mayhemer
    • A1 Hobbies Ltd.
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 03:43:34 pm »

Magnificent modeller or not - why the subterfuge?

On a forum in India he kept up the pretence of being a woman - can't understand the necessity of pretending to be something you're not. It could possibly alienate him from others because he's treated them all like idiots, notwithstanding making a complete 'bottom' of himself

john s 2

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 04:06:11 pm »

Yes a great modeller.To his credit did not take advantage of anything, Offered from uk. Shows how easy it is to be fooled scammed
etc.If this had been a short term joke might have understood.But! Now hope the liar Conman will be barred by Martin. Its his
decision.Personally want nothing more to do with a liar. John.

Roadrunner

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 05:11:00 pm »

Well its taken me best part of an hour to take all this in and stop laughing at the stupidity of it all ( and i though i was bad!)

Normally i would poke in a comment like  'typical .......'  but not today.

Well i suppose he/she came to the right place and really can live up the the forums standards of mayhem cos he/shes defiantly causes some.

Problem is that he/she is actually a great modeller but has ruined all credibility through this fantasy of being a woman ( you think hes one who's believes hes a girl in a guys body?)

I suppose i feel sorry for those who have helped this person out with parts they have mailed, it really became more of a scam, possibly obtaining things under false pretences!?!?! (yes i know some of you offered)

But i think it goes to show how much the internet is abused, and you can never really trust anyone.

Im ashamed to say that i was mesmerised by this persons ability's and especially more it was a woman, now im disgusted to think we have all been lead on for no reason, if this person came to the forum with the same input as his alter ego but as a GUY we would have accepted him all the same, so why the pretence ?!!?

What else is there to say except great modeller shame it was a prat behind the keyboard!  <*< <*< <*<

Big Ada

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 05:17:18 pm »

I know who we are talking about but not about how or when the exposure occurred, can someone point me in the right direction please.

Len.

Roadrunner

Dekan

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2011, 05:22:15 pm »

I hope this isn't you know who making a come back  http://www.modelboatmayhem.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=28433.0  :}

AL 1

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2011, 05:36:10 pm »

perhaps it was the first model boat mayhem transvestite

AL 1

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2011, 05:38:09 pm »

or is it <*<

john s 2

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2011, 05:44:54 pm »

Did anyone send anything to India? I feel this makes a big difference to how the  person is treated. Eg a conman Or just a sad Case.
John. 

Roadrunner

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2011, 06:03:33 pm »

I didn't but i sure as hell was about to donate to the mayhemmer of the year award fund that was being organised. glad this popped up now before i stuck my hand in my pocket cos i would be pretty damn ******************** if i had found out after!

Mankster

• Full Mayhemer
  • Wheelerdealer
    • RC Model Submarines
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2011, 06:12:25 pm »

Did anyone send anything to India? I feel this makes a big difference to how the  person is treated. Eg a conman Or just a sad Case.
John. 

If anyone sent something to help, that they wouldn't have if they had known that he was a man instead of a lady, it would make a difference on how THAT person is viewed.

The long Build

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2011, 06:18:00 pm »

Reading the post on the other forum in Martins link, and here, I now have to question that the items apparently built by the poster may not infact be theirs at all..

Roadrunner

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2011, 06:24:57 pm »

wouldn't surprise me if it was all

john s 2

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2011, 06:29:01 pm »

Hopefully all will becme clear. Personally Think lady was Wife Girlfriend etc. Time will tell. Does give us lads a chance to have a good
think etc. John

The long Build

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2011, 06:37:47 pm »

Hopefully all will becme clear. Personally Think lady was Wife Girlfriend etc. Time will tell. Does give us lads a chance to have a good
think etc. John

Have you read the posts on the Indian Forum ?.

kiwi

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2011, 06:44:59 pm »

What does gender or personal circumstance have to do with anything.
He was judged on his skills as a modeller, and accepted. Nothing has changed in that regard.
And as a modeller, he still has a lot to offer, so I see no problem.
Just my penny's worth
kiwi

Roadrunner

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2011, 06:45:43 pm »

I'll quote it all to save messing about with links... but this is 'HIS' explanation as to why....

''Good evening friends...its too hard, that things are going in an extreame, here, so, its time to say, to all of you, that , i am Roopesh keeriyaatt,not Rathikrishna, yes was posting in this name, because , all you know, actually, i was posting all of my ideas here and every where that possible, but there wasnt any response...then, as a fun i started posting my ideas in to a woman's name and profile...the result was amazing...hi...hi...Friends, all you may think i am a false prouded one...or a good for nothing...but, my effort starts in 1992, to serve my country...my ambition was to be a fighter pilot...but in that time, i was living alone, from my child hood, as my father expired when i was 10...so all of my efforts was wasted...still i worked hard to live...but my idea was to serve my nation...because i know, that god gave me an astonishing gift....so i started wandering all over my country, to geat any hope from any door, in to deffence...but i was kicked out from all doors, why, because i am not holding a valuable certificate in my hand...and i wasnt rich enough to buy a certificate, by paying 3 or 4 lacks here...still i continued my wandering through all over my country...i slept, in Bangalore town, in a varandhah of a shop, in Kalassipalyam, for many nights, to cantact some persons in HAL, or NAL...as i told my ideas to the gate security personal,they grabed me and throws me out...and laughed at me...it was too painful to me...and yes still i was realizing that our soldiers are dying in borders to protect us here...we all living inside the country, because many brave persons, who, keeps our nation, in peace by giving their life...

so all we enjoys our freedom, and we drinks, plays, quarrels, in the form of religion, caste, politics...etc...etc...so i was living in a great pain, that, all of my ideas were lost in vain...so i started my own research, in aeronautics, around 1998, and spend all of my life with it...and designed many things for my nation...but none of them was realized, so all of my effort was in vain...in between, i got a chance to join in army, and as a body builder and as a martial artist i was too fit for it..but one of my teeth holds a hole, by careers, so i was rejected....still i begged to that officer with my ideas..so, he laughed at me...i know, it was too easy to fix a tooth problem, but i do not have any money, with me in that time, to carry out a root canal...so , yes therewasnt any time to make money, by working...so, i was living for my nation, by body and mind, actually, i was living in a world, a dream world, of an army, to my nation, one holds all, airforce, infantry, navy...and all...there all weapons were sophisticated...well proved...and all of our brave soldiers were well protected and cared...by position, and by equipments...so from my dreams, i made many ideas, and submitted in many places...but there wasnt any response..and i continued...then some one will come, and alks..then...vanishes...i born in this country...and living as a proud Indian...so i hope, before my last breath, i hope, i can do some thing to my nation...so my life is dedicated to all brave men and women who serves our nation in many ways...to keep thepeace of our nation...

i was making models from the age around 5,with wooden pieces and card boards, and it came much serious as i started my research in aeronautics.untill i was making models of , cars, busses, trains,etc..etc...but after starting my research, i came to know that its too things are waiting for me,to do...as a result, i designed many aircrafts my own, fighters...bombers...recreation...but none of them was taken...then i made one microlite, withan engine, from Yamaha, RD350,a powered....but i got a warning, from officials, that they will suite a file against me...so i lost many of my hardly earned money....and many for buying books...and many for travelling around my country...i starved for many days with water...waited in front of many gates...but the final result was the negligence....and after some interviews in tv channels, i got an oppertunity to teach, NCC cadets, at Kozhikode,and i consider as a honour from my nation to me...and from i done many models and it was a realization....for a little extent....

i told, you my ambition was to serve my nation...and not to make money...so i wasnt thinking about making money...it was too easy to me, as i am too gifted in electronics...but i worked only for living and for realizing my ideas....so, my wife married me, while knowing all things about me, and she gave me a good word to me that she will be with me untill my last time...but i denied her...as i know my ideas are differ...but still she was on me...then after making a siege in my family we married...from that moment, i was already thrown from my family...so we started a new life...as she is  a govt employee it was not a head ache to build a life...but after few years, she started to change hers mind...she started to ask me ample of money...to lead a life like my siblings...but i was wandering behind my ideas to serve my nation...so, it was a foolishness from my side...then after my accident, she left me..alone...and said me that, you are a good for nothing...no money...and now you are a burdance...and one morning, she left me, with her belongings in a truck...so it was a shock, as i was too unable to situp even in the bed....and all of my efforts were in vain, as i worked hard, alone to build this small, but good house from foundation...so it was a great lonlyness
within four walls...

Friends...i wasnt kidding you all, actually my intention was to share my ideas here, but i know it was in vain, through this effort...
and i know none of you are fools, and yes again i know, all you know who i am, because i know, each and every work by me, will leave a signature...of mine...still i was posting all of my ideas not to make anything, but to share with you....none of it was for any benefit...to me...so here i am apologize to you all veterans....for the bad issue...and i know our forum is a great forum,with ample of veterans, in all fields, and yes i know i am a silly one among you..and once again..i apologize, and bowing in front of you all....

Anwar...thanks for the great effort from your side, as an administrator, of this forum, and i apologize ance again, that some of my effort made pain to you all...it was nothing  but actually i was sharing my ideas here...and this profile is a fake, but person Rathikrishna is not a fake, a real woman, but i do not have any authorisation on her...still i understand that our forum is too fertile with ample of nice peoples...so i am sorry for the trouble...it may be because of my desperation...with my ideas...and thanks for the guidances and advices you gave me...some times this may be my last words to you because my life is enough for me...its too hard to walk..and unbearable pain...i lost three of my discs..i know i am a good for nothing....because i do not have ample of money....and now no more tears to drop for life...its over....and thanks for the efforts from your side to promote our forum....
and all of my Friends...Veterans....i apologize once again....and please dont bother about me...and dont enquire about me...because,my time is up...have a nice day and nice yummy models....for you....god may bless you all....good bye....

Roopesh Keeriyaatt....''

Circlip

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2011, 06:47:00 pm »

Perhaps all who were sycophantically falling over themselves should read and digest this link

http://www.modelboatmayhem.co.uk/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=6d644e64e19e2d0008833379fadbf720&topic=28692.0

Regards  Ian.
You might not like what I say, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

What I said is not what you  think you heard.

The long Build

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2011, 06:51:00 pm »

What does gender or personal circumstance have to do with anything.
He was judged on his skills as a modeller, and accepted. Nothing has changed in that regard.
And as a modeller, he still has a lot to offer, so I see no problem.
Just my penny's worth
kiwi

Nothing, but we are still assuming he built those models in the first place. And I question His explanation .. Is That Real... Credibility has been lost.

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
Re: RATHIKRISHNA ?!?!?!
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2011, 07:01:29 pm »

Topics merged.
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 22 queries.