Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hallo from South Africa.  (Read 1186 times)

Bernhard Becker

Hallo from South Africa.
« on: December 22, 2010, 06:18:41 am »

I wish all model boaters a very merry and festive season. I am a model ship builder who builds from scratch researching the ships I build in great detail getting pictures and sometimes even a history of the ship. Being an amputee and having only one leg makes it even more difficult when it comes to large models. At the moment I have three completed ships; S A Alphen a corgo ship 1,81 m long scale 1/100: Swarte Zee a deepsea salvage vessel, scale 1/72 and lastly John Cox a pilot vessel of Durban Harbour, scale 1/25. All my ships ares cratch built. Currently I have two ships on the stocks and they are the battleship, Duke of York 1/96 ( restoration) and the steam tug J R More 1/32 (scratch build) I have many posts on the model boats site and I hope to be just as active here as I am on model boats.
 Regards to all,
 Bernhard.  :-)

Arrow5

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Hallo from South Africa.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 09:10:46 am »

Welcome , now wheres your pictures ? :}  I dont think we have too many South African members, tell us all Bernhard.  Any Springers down there ? A Merry Festive Season to you too. :-))
..well can you land on this?

Peter Fitness

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer
Re: Hallo from South Africa.
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 09:38:54 pm »

Welcome to Mayhem, Bernhard. I've seen your models on Model Boats forum, and I'm sure the members here would also love to do so.

Peter.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 21 queries.