Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deep V Help please  (Read 2046 times)

dadandlad

Deep V Help please
« on: January 22, 2011, 12:07:15 pm »

I joined the forum looking for help drawing plans for a Bluebird CN7 LSR car project but after looking round have done a about turn :-)

I now wish to build a strimmer powered scale offshore raceboat something along the lines of cesa or gancia or maybe offshore catamaran

Im looking for plans, free or to purchase for the above,i want to end up with a scale looking model with the engine fully enclosed can anyone recommend anything please

I have the machinery and skills needed to convert engine to water cooled and produce all my own hardware so no problem there

Any help greatly appreciated

BJ

Re: Deep V Help please
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 08:11:08 pm »

I now wish to build a strimmer powered scale offshore raceboat something along the lines of cesa or gancia or maybe offshore catamaran

Im looking for plans, free or to purchase for the above
What about Wasabi1300F at 1.3 metres long & F = Fuel (i.e. Petrol)
see www.latua.com/RC/rcveneita/WASABI1300F.pdf
The 900E version with a 28 nitro goes real fast!

See also http://www.modelboatmayhem.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=21713.msg219664#msg219664

bulldog1966

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 01:04:41 am »

have a look at mart num1 fan hes got some fantastic hulls compleatly enclosed

bulldog1966

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 01:07:24 am »

mart admin i mean [sorry bout this ]

glennb2006

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 12:28:43 am »

I joined the forum looking for help drawing plans for a Bluebird CN7 LSR car project but after looking round have done a about turn :-)

Im looking for plans, free or to purchase for the above,i want to end up with a scale looking model with the engine fully enclosed can anyone recommend anything please

I have the machinery and skills needed to convert engine to water cooled and produce all my own hardware so no problem there

Any help greatly appreciated

For a catamaran try a forum search on "maxcat" or try "maxcorvette". Plans are available to donwload free.

Glenn
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 22 queries.