Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Battleship Bismarck  (Read 2796 times)

Jumpy Bob

Battleship Bismarck
« on: January 06, 2011, 01:15:13 am »

If in fact, I have done this correctly, please allow me to introduce myself, and our cause, to all on this forum.

PROJECT: B-SHIP1941

After a fair amount of research and a lengthy feasibility study, we have determined that we do have the resources to build a model ship of the ‘Schlachtschiff ‘F”, ersatz ‘Hannover’, and christened, ‘Bismarck’.

We endeavor, from this time forth, to build Bismarck, as accurately as humanly possible, in the scale of 1:50, in aluminum.

In addition, we will build Bismarck, exactly as she departed Gotenhafen on May 18, 1941, on Operation Rheinubung.

This build will be a Memorial, dedicated to the over 2000 people that lost their lives, on May 27, 1941, when the Bismarck sank.

As we have just been forwarded to this forum, we have many observations, and questions, concerning this build.
During our study, which has spanned roughly 6 months, any information to contribute to this project will be greatly appreciated.

Our resolve is, that at the end of this project, we will be one of the foremost authorities of the Battleship Bismarck, in the world.

Thank you all in kind.

Navy2000

Re: Battleship Bismarck
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 10:07:11 pm »

Here is a sight forum that you may want to check if you havent already.

http://bismarck-class-forum.dk/index.php

Duane

rathikrishna

Re: Battleship Bismarck
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2011, 02:41:03 pm »

OHHH..thank you...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 21 queries.