Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: CRAZY GIRL..ITS MY ROWING BOAT....  (Read 16018 times)

rathikrishna

Re: CRAZY GIRL..ITS MY ROWING BOAT....
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2011, 06:00:11 am »

"go to post 72 for the workings" Please some one tell me how to find..? please..

Timo2

« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2011, 07:38:13 am »

Hi

The posting No( ## )  is under the heading line  ,before the Date     :-))

Timo2

barryfoote

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2011, 08:57:19 am »

Simply amazing again....If all she does is from scrap bits and pieces, what would she produce with access to the gear we have available in the UK???

She really is an example to us all.. %% %% %%

rathikrishna

« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2011, 12:17:27 pm »

Thank you my Friends...thanks for the instructions..

rathikrishna

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2011, 12:22:39 pm »

Ok..i got it..two photos...thank you...

andrewh

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2011, 01:00:51 pm »

Rachu

Your imagination and recycling skills are inspiring all of us.

I found that tamiya make a boat with motorised rowing mechanism (probably they copied you :})

I will attach the illustration of it

It shows the mechanism quite well if this is of any interest to followers of Indian ingenuity :}

andrew

Umi_Ryuzuki

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2011, 08:46:21 pm »

Another wonderful model.

Are the oars the only propulsion, or does the model also have a propeller to assist?

:-)

bassplayer1

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2011, 11:27:42 pm »

Amazing

Well deserved  "Mayhemer of the year"

No doubt about it!!! I vote for that! :-))

rathikrishna

« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2011, 05:32:39 am »

Umi..i got this configuration after many trial and error methods...at first i tried with a square tube from an umbrella..and in to 10 inches long..it worked well but with a very slow speed..then tried with round rods but fixed two pieces of foam board near to the fulcrums, along with two other pieces of foam board as a stopping mechanism..still it worked but ith a slow speed, and yes i was checking it with aluminium arms, on rowing mechanism...then i realized one thing..the reciprocating motion,of the oars giving me a lots of problem..instead of a directional motion it gave me a jerk like motion at first...so i added some weight to get some momentum...and tried with actual setup that you see in my photographs...but hands of the dolls is not strong enough to with stand the rowing torque..so i reached for the final setup, as you see here...you can see the oars are acting like oars, and also like a paddler wheel,in same instance...so it gave me even smoother ride, especially in reverse also..but still i am facing a little problem...as my first effort, i lost the aluminum bracket that fixed at the tips of the hands on port side..so i re fixed it with a new one...because of that the rowing angle is slightly altered in port side...so my craft is tend to roll towards port side a lots...even with rudder at full angle..so i will rectify it by today...and i will make even better rowing mechanism, more simply, and effectively,and the craft ill be the POPEEYE...hi..hi..so now i am searching for a doll of the legendary Popeeye...the sailor man..kooo..kooo...hi..hi...

rathikrishna

« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2011, 05:34:12 am »

the basic hull was made for a craft,intended with two independent prop assembly...but because of my impatience i used it for this...i will post some more photographs here so you can get even more ideas...

rathikrishna

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2011, 05:35:55 am »

Andry..thanks for the picture..still it shows how complicated it is...so i hope i could show a simple mechanism to you all to make a rowing boat with a hot coffee...hi...hi... thanks again...

rathikrishna

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2011, 05:41:54 am »

Bass...is that fair..? i know i m only a little one among you all...while crawling through your postings i always wonder about its finishing and workmanships...recently i saw a model from respected Umi, of a crane..isnt that amazing,,? and i requested her to give me some tips of that working crane, to make one myself...so i didnt deserve nothing..but care and love from you all..because now you all are my world..my inspiration to live...actually its too enough here as i am too restricted here...no friends...no outing..my parents need to give me in some ones hand...ohhh...slavery...so i always found some inspirations from you all...even now i drove alone 30 kms from home to reach this cafe...why..? to read postings from you all....so thanks for the endless inspiration again...have a nice day...

kiwi

« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2011, 09:32:45 am »

Hi Rachu,
You are an inspiration to us all, with your attitude and spirit.
Your now never alone, you have Mayhem friends all over the world now, all part of one big happy family, under Martin's fatherly care.
Thank you both, Martin for this forum, Rachu for the enlightened approach, Umi for the skills, and everyone for being this family
thank you all
regards
kiwi

ps Martin I tried putting this under " Model Boat Mayhemer of the year" but no rely to post button there.

rathikrishna

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2011, 10:13:22 am »

Umi..i came here just around 1 O clock, but the server was not responding...so now i am in a hurry, because my parents are not know where i am ...hi..hi..i got a slight hit in my left knee while my car runed over a pot hole..i can fly on highway, but a 6 kms to home is village road..its too hard to drive throgh potholed village road...its a real torture...oh sorry..coming to the point..here i am plucking off the glued panels for you..i am a little sad to do that, but still happy, because i hope i can convince you...

rathikrishna

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2011, 10:14:57 am »

you can see here the internal fittings again..i added a lots of weight on it to retain the momentum aquired by the oars...

rathikrishna

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2011, 10:17:22 am »

actually this hull was intended for an other craft..i used it here because of my impatience to make a rowing craft...so you can see two protutions inside the hull, is nothing but two thrown ball point pens as outer shafts...one for port, and one for starboard...

rathikrishna

« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2011, 10:20:10 am »

you can see the bottom...the paint was roughly done, because of the impatience...

rathikrishna

« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2011, 10:24:16 am »

you can see the protutions for the two independent props..still you can see its clogged by paint...

rathikrishna

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2011, 10:26:16 am »

now you can see the player with amp...i was unable to operate while running, because of the interference from RC board...still i have to supress it..

rathikrishna

« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2011, 10:27:43 am »

now its a pile of junk..but too happy to show you...i will rework on it later..its my ever loved craft...

rathikrishna

« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2011, 10:36:07 am »

you can see the Mom and child here..hi..hi...i hope one day i will adopt a girl child like this...hi..hi...Umi..now i hope you may convinced...here i do not have any false claims..and false works..still i know i am too inferior among you all..because all you are living in a great place ,that all you can get anything that you need in a need...and secondly i am not much interested to make crafts from a kit....i have to suffer the pain from start to end..but i gets its reward while i enjoy with my crafts..surely, i am too thankful to our forum,MBMH,because previously i was making models only for my shelves...but within a short time i realized many crafts all operated in real water...when compared to aeromodelling, the waterbased crafts are real in life and nature...no mess..no strain...no accidents...no crashes..and if we compared to road crafts, we can get many vehicles, even in to 4WD , for a less price..then i feels it, as playing with a cheap Chinese toy, that i can buy from here...but still waterbased crafts are...no words to say...i hope i can understand some ideas to make my crane more easily..have a nice day..Umi..god may bless us..yes to make more stunning crafts...

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2011, 05:38:41 pm »

Topic locked.   <*<
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 22 queries.