Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: MAKE THIS CONTINUOUS SMOKE GENERATOR FOR RC SHIPS..AT HOME...  (Read 16319 times)

kalyanprodhan

Re: MAKE THIS CONTINUOUS SMOKE GENERATOR FOR RC SHIPS..AT HOME...
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2011, 06:56:41 am »

Why not use "DHUNA". burnt in coconut coverings like in Pujas, Lots of smoke, and good smoke.
This can be used in larger ships as the smoke generator takes appx. 10 Sq Inch space.

Difficulty,
Grit formation, Chance for vigorus smoke and Flame. But I Think container should be of burnt soil or metal like brass can avoid this.
However, Flam can be controlled by using metal net over as flame heat sink on Top. Dhuna Stick will be better. An axial fan can also be used with the motor.

Thanks

Tug-Kenny RIP

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2011, 12:04:35 pm »

Yummy    :-)) 

I shall attempt my own build in one of my craft that has reached it's maximum weight limit.

Thank you for posting the details.

Ken

Despite the high cost of living   .......... It remains popular

rathikrishna

« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2011, 12:44:30 pm »

thank you friends..no we are gettin more options...

red181

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2011, 11:18:58 pm »

Hi Rathi, wonderful job!, please tell me what is an atomiser? I have limited height space in a boat that I would like to do a smoke unit for, would your design work if the unit was on its side do you think (with modification to the ashtray!),

many thanks
Paul

rathikrishna

« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2011, 08:41:04 am »

Hay Red..i told you, all of my ideas is only a key..we can go for any design with keeping the basic aspects in mind..an atomiser is, meant for, is a device, is used to covert a fluid, or gas in to minute particles, when it flows through this device..more clearly, to say, you can take an atomiser in a Carburettor of a Car...the petrol must be in its float chamber..and the tip of the atomiser will be dipped in that chamber,so when the intake pressure of the chamber increases as engine revvs up, the fuel will sucked in to the venturi, through the atomiser, while, the dense petrol is changed in to a fog like structure , means in to ATOMS....so it will be more light , while comparing to its mother fluid...so here we used an atomiser, to break the incoming air in to many little streams, so it can take up more smoke, without blowing off the stick...and sure you can place this unit as horizontal position, and can fix it anywhere in the craft, so you only to add a piece of aluminum  just inside the bottle in under side...so it will blow smoke nicely...or you can fix the blower anywhere and can place the smoke unit some where...then you can connect these all ith silicon tubes...so nice...i will add all postings as i finishes my X bow tug...

rathikrishna

« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2011, 08:49:12 am »

and one stick is far enough to generate enough smoke as we needed...if we choose a herbal based stick, it will give us even more smoke along with good fragrance..for an eg: sandal sticks...you can choose any type of bottles that can fix to your craft...and can fix it anywhere you like...but one request never use a open flame dhoop stick, or powder in to your craft...why you know...hi...hi....
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 21 queries.