Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: ITS MY RRV BARGE..WITH WORKING BOOMS AND MANIPULATOR...  (Read 12283 times)

rathikrishna

Re: ITS MY RRV BARGE..WITH WORKING BOOMS AND MANIPULATOR...
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2011, 05:18:40 am »

the propeler took from an old scraped grapix card of a PC...and added a nozzle from a PVC pipe...so doing well...from C 26, to C 29 you can see the propultion mechanism...i fixed a tiny eyed net around it to avoid stranding.....

rathikrishna

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2011, 05:19:29 am »

the bow thrust pump is made out of foam board and driven by a reworked motor for 9 volts...a take up wheel from a VCR stands for the gear system of the thrust pump...C38 shows this in detail...

rathikrishna

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2011, 05:20:27 am »

the fig C36 also shows the simple setups and a simple 7.2 volts 200 ma battery for total manipulator controls...

rathikrishna

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2011, 05:21:08 am »

while,C37 shows the 7.2 volts battery pack, and relay based toy RC , all Matrixised, to work in same freequency carrier...so you can see here i do not have used any antennas on to craft...but still i fixed a piece of thin wire as an antenna....for safety at long distances....

rathikrishna

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2011, 05:21:49 am »

ou can see the waves before in MATRIX, and after in MATRIX...(scope 2)

rathikrishna

« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2011, 05:22:25 am »

and original...

rathikrishna

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2011, 05:23:29 am »

Friends...now i am not ok..i got a cold last week and i ate two more icecreams...so it came even more gruesome...by last eve i womited a little...so Papa took me, and he gave me a bottle of dextrose IV...along with ample of medicines..and he told me to take care as it was a begining of a broncho pneumonia...so Papa locked all of my cameras,  as Papa knows my nature..and to avoid a trip to pool side...hi..hi...,as my parents  need to go to a marriage party...so i jumped off the bed , and took my cameras from car, and shooted this video...but it was at night, and wasnt in to a clear one...now i know my Papa and Maa never allow me to go to pool or riverside...if my Maa know my effort , she will slice me with anything that she can get...hi...hi...

rathikrishna

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2011, 05:24:07 am »

so see a mission video here...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC2178JHWfw

rathikrishna

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2011, 05:24:50 am »

so i am posting this video for you, and i will post a good video later...at pool or at riverside...so apologise for this poor video...

rathikrishna

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2011, 05:25:38 am »

and one of the main head ache with this craft that i need my both hands to controll it...but now i have to hld the camera with one hand...and Pachu is not enough to hold the camera, or to control the craft...so its too hard to shoot...hi...hi...

rathikrishna

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2011, 05:27:14 am »

o once again..i will post a good video soon...ok...lets see this...its mission accomplished.....you can see here the basic layout of pistons...its too simple..a ball point pen body...and a brass rod....

rathikrishna

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2011, 05:28:16 am »

and the manipulator piston..is nothing but a refill tube and a brass rod...you can see the fishing line attached to it...for pulling...

rathikrishna

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2011, 05:29:30 am »

when fully loaded it was only 800 grams include all battery packs....

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2011, 05:34:52 am »

Awesome Rathu!

What type of paint is that and how is it applied, (brush, spray)?

Martin
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

rathikrishna

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2011, 05:37:00 am »

Good morning Derekwarner_decoy ..my postings are not to show anything but only to share my ideas to you all, why...? yes so i will get many ideas from you all....thank you...

rathikrishna

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2011, 05:40:26 am »

HAAAAIII...Sir, you there....Good Morning...here i do not have any high quality paints...simply its a enamel based paint, (I hope latex paint in US temrs), is only in to 50 Ml, means 1/4 of a dollar, (45 Rs is around a Dollar) and i added a lots of talcum powder in it...so i got a shiny textured surface....so nice to see...hi...hi...

rathikrishna

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2011, 05:46:07 am »

and all it was applied by a soft brush with hands...i do not have any airbrushes with me, or a sprayer..my brother owes all but he never allow to use me...i will buy it all machines after my resignation...and i have one more request to you, Respected Administrator, Mr Martin, Sir, i was trying to mail you by last days , but server here is not comply with yahoo or gmail..i am getting a dialogue box, when i tries to log in...so i will send you a mail as on my way to office..now i am in leave as i am suffering from a cold and fever...apologise....

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2011, 05:56:20 am »

PM sent.   :-)
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

rathikrishna

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2011, 06:13:53 am »

Sir..E mail..?

david j

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2011, 09:09:13 am »

hi, it simply gets better keep on building and showing your amazing work hope you are better soon.

davidj

rathikrishna

« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2011, 12:47:00 pm »

thank you Dav...

tt1

• Full Mayhemer
  • If I only know a little - then I can learn a lot
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2011, 01:31:50 pm »

Rathi you are amazing! Your devotion is so inspiring.  (your secrets are safe with us - hi hi)

Get well soon, Tony.

RRS01

« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2011, 07:38:23 pm »

Hi Rachu!

I must admit, I was confused at just what "expanded polysterene" was ... In the States it's called 'Styrofoam' ... I take it You are cutting it to shape with a knife or saw of some sort?

If, by chance, You're heating up a wire and "cutting" it PLEASE be careful of the fumes!! they are poisonous! I suppose if You breath enough, they could kill You outright, but, possibly worse, it accumulates in the body and can effect the brain! (kinda like asbestos does to the lungs) I think that's what caused my mom's untimely demise ... she had the habit of standing over the stove, and heating up a wire to "cut" the Styrofoam ... (I think she was using it as bases for flower arrangements she used to do) her distant memory was OK, but her short term memory (as in ten years and less) was completely scrambled ... I'm not sure if it was early onset of "oldtimer's" but from what I've heard, breathing those fumes sure didn't help!  :((  A simple fix would have been to do the "heated 'cutting'"  in a better ventilated area ...

Oh, GET WELL SOON!!! :-))  :-))  :-))

rathikrishna

« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2011, 09:01:13 am »

thank you all....and its not a Styrofoam..but thermocol, as e call it all we can see in TV and refrigerator packages...

RRS01

« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2011, 04:06:22 pm »

Oh ... OK ... Nevermind ...  :-)
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 22 queries.