Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: mobile phones  (Read 5129 times)

brianB6

Re: mobile phones
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2011, 08:02:48 am »

Just be careful that you don't go near Surrey Satellite Technology or your phone may be blasted into space!
"Mobile phone to blast into orbit"

Lord Bungle

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2011, 11:29:34 am »

"I am not a fan of the iphone myself..."

Oh, I thought that you were - especially seeing as how you initially seemed to be familiar with the IOS prior to version 4.2.1
I'm now lead to believe that your reply in post #17 was likely just copied and pasted from one of the myriad iPhone hack pages gleaned from the Web. The clue is in the grammar and punctuation, which mysteriously just isn't there in your subsequent post.
Given that you obviously know damn diddly about the iPhone 4 and its capabilities, you will pardon me if I ignore your unwaranted biased comments regarding Ebay, HTC and Android.

my other half has had both the iphone and iphone 4 as work phones, so I do have use experience of the phones, and also sorting them when they freeze, won't connect, so take a chill pill and calm down. yes I did cut and paste from the internet, As I said at start my field is more computers than phones.

so calm down before you have a heart attack or something.

PMK

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2011, 01:30:43 pm »

Nothing wrong with a bit of cut and paste.

Absolutely. But only if the cut/pasted information holds true to the relevant question, and only if said information is used in a way as not to try to gain the credit for themselves.
And you're bang-on regarding 90% of information being feeely available to all - if one one cares to make the effort to look. For my part, devious scamp that I be, I had weeks ago already gleaned the information I was in need of; I just wanted to see if anyone who uses the word "Lord" in their handle really is as smart as they profess to be. Because one good advantage about heart attacks is that they give you a fresh insight of life. One is left with the ability to spot a phoney from a hundred paces.

@ Regiment:
Man, I do apologise for hi-jacking your thread. Yes, I did receive your PM. And yes, I'd sent you a second batch of switches last Friday. Surely you must have Rx'ed them by now?

Lord Bungle

« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2011, 07:29:30 pm »

Absolutely. But only if the cut/pasted information holds true to the relevant question, and only if said information is used in a way as not to try to gain the credit for themselves.
And you're bang-on regarding 90% of information being feeely available to all - if one one cares to make the effort to look. For my part, devious scamp that I be, I had weeks ago already gleaned the information I was in need of; I just wanted to see if anyone who uses the word "Lord" in their handle really is as smart as they profess to be. Because one good advantage about heart attacks is that they give you a fresh insight of life. One is left with the ability to spot a phoney from a hundred paces.

@ Regiment:
Man, I do apologise for hi-jacking your thread. Yes, I did receive your PM. And yes, I'd sent you a second batch of switches last Friday. Surely you must have Rx'ed them by now?

In no post on here did I claim to be an expert, I did say I could normally track down codes, this is all, you asked if I could find anything on the iphone 4, this I did for you, all be it not ruining the OS you are using, If my use of the Name Lord Bungle does interest you my reply on the whats in a name thread on this forum will supply you with an answer.

As I have now learnt you have had a heart attack I do apologise for my use of the calm down before you have a heart attack comment.
And I do hope you have recovered from your and are now well.
LB

Lord Bungle

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2011, 08:02:03 pm »

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 20 queries.