Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Detailed build of F1 Tunnel,Drawings to finished product  (Read 19208 times)

F1 madness

Re: Detailed build of F1 Tunnel,Drawings to finished product
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2011, 06:36:52 pm »

I have just one question, what lives in your big glass tank?????

I'll show you,easier :-))
Meet Larry  {-)

martno1fan

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2011, 06:48:05 pm »

Haha hes massive ,best hide the small dogs,cats and not to mention children when hes hungry  {-).How is he with mother inlaws and can i borrow him  :D.
Mart

F1 madness

« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2011, 06:54:58 pm »

Haha hes massive ,best hide the small dogs,cats and not to mention children when hes hungry  {-).How is he with mother inlaws and can i borrow him  :D.
Mart

LOL hey mart,hes 6ft and nearly 5st heavy, believe it or not hes actually dog tame,my kids give him a fuss all the time,and the dog dont bother him LOL

vosper

« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2011, 07:16:17 pm »

hi
WOW
vosper

gwa84

« Reply #79 on: March 08, 2011, 07:30:57 pm »

very nice what sort of diet you got him on my iggy used to cost a fortune in supplements and i looked very strange piking dandelions from the feald at the back got some right looks lol

F1 madness

« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2011, 07:46:27 pm »

very nice what sort of diet you got him on my iggy used to cost a fortune in supplements and i looked very strange piking dandelions from the feald at the back got some right looks lol

Cheers bud
He only eats meats,so eats Xl rats,Guinea pigs,chicks,fish.and our meat like steak,chicken fillets etc

F1 madness

« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2011, 12:43:52 pm »

Got abit done
Now glued on the side strips to finish the edge off,added the pieces on either side of the transom,also sanded the sponson tips.
Started sanding the whole of the hull ready for filling and sealer,still working on the canopy after a little disaster but should have it sorted soon,also working on a new look/bigger false outboard to hide the exhaust a little will post some pics soon once done some more

martno1fan

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2011, 01:06:11 pm »

Hi Daz those strips along the edge would form the lip if you ever decide to mould it would just need to add a few more arround the transom area and inside the sponsons when its ready to mould  :-)).Once you have the top moulded you can then remove those strips or sand em off with your belt sander  :D and mould the bottom.
 Good luck with the cowling  ok2.
Mart
psi wont tell my daughter about the guineapigs  :o

F1 madness

« Reply #83 on: March 10, 2011, 02:02:08 pm »

Hi Daz those strips along the edge would form the lip if you ever decide to mould it would just need to add a few more arround the transom area and inside the sponsons when its ready to mould  :-)).Once you have the top moulded you can then remove those strips or sand em off with your belt sander  :D and mould the bottom.
 Good luck with the cowling  ok2.
Mart
psi wont tell my daughter about the guineapigs  :o

we'll see how it goes on the wet stuff before i think about moulding it as im not entirely happy with it
The cowl is getting there again LOL

LOL he ate a rabbit yesterday LOL greedy sod :}

samuelmerry

« Reply #84 on: March 10, 2011, 03:20:35 pm »

I'll show you,easier :-))
Meet Larry  {-)

AWESOME!
My brother has a load of tarantulas, snakes, frogs, lizards and other stuff. His room at my mums is like a reptile house, you could literally charge to get in!!!

F1 madness

« Reply #85 on: March 10, 2011, 03:41:30 pm »

LOL,you should of seen my house 18mths ago.
I had 30+ snakes but all the big 1s,reticulated pythons,burmese pythons,african rock pythons,scrub pythons the biggest been 16ft and still growing.
13 monitor lizards of different species.
A few frogs
& 3 Birds of prey and Dog LOL
It was like a zoo LOl,but cut down due to supossed to of been moving to cornwall but fell through in the end after i sold most of them

samuelmerry

« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2011, 04:14:30 pm »

LOL,you should of seen my house 18mths ago.
I had 30+ snakes but all the big 1s,reticulated pythons,burmese pythons,african rock pythons,scrub pythons the biggest been 16ft and still growing.
13 monitor lizards of different species.
A few frogs
& 3 Birds of prey and Dog LOL
It was like a zoo LOl,but cut down due to supossed to of been moving to cornwall but fell through in the end after i sold most of them

My brothers Dad had a burmese python around the 18' mark! It turned nasty and it ended up going to bristol zoo!

F1 madness

« Reply #87 on: March 10, 2011, 04:45:07 pm »

Shame but it happens im afraid once alot get to a certain size (not all) but they start to us as prey

martno1fan

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2011, 10:27:53 pm »

A good friend of mine runs a hawking club in Yorkshire he flies a redtail hawk.I was going to get into it but dont have the room or time to justify owning a bop to be honest.I would love one if we had the room for a decent aviary as i dont like the idea of having them tethered.
Mart
ps hope that rabbit wasnt one of those from that lass on your facebook lol.

F1 madness

« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2011, 07:56:56 am »

I miss my birds,been thinking of getting another 1,we'll see.
No them rabbits are forsale as pets,i buy the food for my reps frozen,then defrost them and chuck it in.
Want a rabbit got 60+ to sell  :}

martno1fan

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2011, 01:34:46 pm »

No thanks mate we got 2 guineapigs ,a dog ,a snake and lots of fish allready m8.If i get a bop it will probs be an owl as im not interested in hunting , i do like the bengal eagle owls,we almost got a barn owl just for a pet and for some fun flying but im too busy right now to have time to train em.Theres a peregrine up the street from me nests on a water tower and i saw it hit a pigeon ouch what a sight that was big explosiong of feathers haha.I only wish it would do the same to the seagulls on next doors roof grrrrr  <*<.

F1 madness

« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2011, 04:53:14 pm »

Hey mart i had a barn named zeus he turned into a house bird LOL used to sit on my shoulder or lap and watch TV  LOL

F1 madness

« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2011, 08:09:41 pm »

Some more pics,finally managed to sort out the trouble i had with the canopy.
The main of the construction is now done,just gotta sort out the radio box also just playing around with the false outboard cowl.

F1 madness

« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2011, 09:43:04 am »

Some pics of new false outboard cowl

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 22 queries.