Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: NIMROD THE MIGHTY HUNTER  (Read 14963 times)

malcolmfrary

• Full Mayhemer
Re: NIMROD THE MIGHTY HUNTER
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2011, 10:39:40 am »

...........but if it was one of sleazyjets they'd get charged extra for carrying weapons and ammunition on board...... (your rifle will not fit into the cabin luggage box, sir........Ka-ching))
"With the right tool, you can break anything" - Garfield

Jimmy James

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2011, 08:22:26 pm »

I say Chaps you do realise of course that this is the sort of levity that brings down governments,
As for the MOD it's run by politicans not the fighting men, the only way the fighting fighting men can get any equipment out of the MOD is to put the case for it in front of the people via the press = Afghan= APC's , personal protection (Armor) Helicopters , radios and Com's and small arm;s  We've some of the best trained and most highly experienced Fighting men in the world Pity about the 2nd rate out dated Equipment or lack of it they have to put up with...I often wonder if a certain government has a hold on ours because sense the 2nd WW it seems that we can never build our own weapons or develop the discovery's we had made because things like the fully movable tail on our rocket air craft wasn't allowed to Evan fly, never mind be the first aircraft to break the sound barrier, but had to be dismantled and ALL paper work and the bits shipped to the USA. The TSR2 speaks for its self, As dose the SR177 all scrapped even though several hundred orders orders were on the books.... its almost as if we are no longer allowed the follow up our own inventions .... Am I talking a load of rubbish, Maybe... My Kids and Grandchildren say I'm a grumpy old man so maybe I should leave well enough alone
Freebooter
Retired  Ships Officer/ Master.
Experience: 50+ years at sea under Sail, Steam & Motor
Kings Lynn

john s 2

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2011, 09:34:16 pm »

To right Jimmy. John.

Dekan

« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2011, 09:49:51 pm »

Look on Abe Books for a book.... this one       http://www.abebooks.co.uk/servlet/SearchResults?bt.x=66&bt.y=12&kn=Derek+Wood&sts=t&tn=project+cancelled

Its old,1975, but it has all the grisly details...Don't read it your already depressed :} it's highly sort after hence the price

unbuiltnautilus

• Portsmouth Model Boat Display Team
  • Full Mayhemer
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2011, 08:58:38 am »

Look on Abe Books for a book.... this one       http://www.abebooks.co.uk/servlet/SearchResults?bt.x=66&bt.y=12&kn=Derek+Wood&sts=t&tn=project+cancelled

Its old,1975, but it has all the grisly details...Don't read it your already depressed :} it's highly sort after hence the price

I have this book, dont read it, its a lost golden age, but, hey, those that run the country only have the countrys best interests at heart %% {-) ok2

<:(
Listen politely, nod approvingly, then do what you want, works for me!

Netleyned

• Full Mayhemer
    • cleethorpes mba
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2011, 06:45:26 pm »

Cameron???
More like Cameroon
Maybe we will be getting foreign aid within a couple of years if his ilk have their way

Ned
Smooth seas never made skilful sailors
Up Spirits  Stand fast the Holy Ghost.
http://www.cleethorpesmba.co.uk/
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 21 queries.