Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: tatoo  (Read 2299 times)

regiment

tatoo
« on: February 19, 2011, 05:37:21 pm »

in the sun photo of a man ?? with his face tattooed and he is on the dole i went wrong some where i could ony buy  the black pen   can i say BLACK  because  how do you  order a coffee with ouy milk

triumphjon

Re: tatoo
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 06:26:17 pm »

same man was onnthe kyle show yesterday , claiming tattoo isnt yet finished !

davidm1945

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 06:49:56 pm »

Funny - it wasn't in the Times, Guardian or Telegraph.......!   %)

regiment

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2011, 07:15:01 pm »

thought the dole money was not enough to live on  let alone have tattoo done 

RaaArtyGunner

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2011, 10:21:55 pm »

can i say BLACK  because  how do you  order a coffee with ouy milk

Exactly that
"coffee without milk" >>:-( >>:-( <*< <*<
Same here in OZ, interviewed on TV no money, no where to live, in dire starights, etc etc etc but still smoking cigarettes and have Tattoos  >>:-( >>:-( <*< <*<

Roadrunner

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2011, 10:48:38 pm »

Theres a guy few doors down to us with a tattoo covering his face (yes on the dole too), I'm ok with tattoos normally i have several over my arms and back, but i think its just taken to the extreme with these guys, i mean it doesn't even look like anything but some tribal war markings.
Not pleasant to look at, and it makes you wonder why hes on the dole, no doubt he never going to get employed looking that way...

wullie/mk2

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 01:30:12 pm »

When I was younger...much younger, I saw a guy who had a dotted line with cut here on his throat,...
as for Black coffee,..I asked for one in a cafe,a few years back, in Tweddle Str,in Rochdale,..I was told they did,nt sell Black coffee,but I could have one without milk,i took it this way,sat down asked for white sugar,..only to be told they did,nt do white,but i could have brown,..then i picked up a local paper, that had the Headlines,"Local Man attacked by six Whites!!!!

RaaArtyGunner

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2011, 01:44:04 am »

When I was younger...much younger, I saw a guy who had a dotted line with cut here on his throat,...
as for Black coffee,..I asked for one in a cafe,a few years back, in Tweddle Str,in Rochdale,..I was told they did,nt sell Black coffee,but I could have one without milk,i took it this way,sat down asked for white sugar,..only to be told they did,nt do white,but i could have brown,..then i picked up a local paper, that had the Headlines,"Local Man attacked by six Whites!!!!

We are still able to buy short black coffees in Queensland but not everywhere <:( <:(

wullie/mk2

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2011, 02:19:48 pm »

By short ,can i assume you mean the caffeine loaded expresso,s....yum yum

Lord Bungle

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2011, 07:12:37 pm »

you can order black coffee in my cafe and anyone that complains gets told same thing Costa is just over there, you are welcome to pay £2.50 for the same drink there. I charge £1 a cup/mug

Lord Bungle

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2011, 07:13:34 pm »

I also sell Black Pudding with my breakfasts just in case anyone is in area and hungry

RaaArtyGunner

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2011, 08:38:54 pm »

By short ,can i assume you mean the caffeine loaded expresso,s....yum yum

Yep and also sold as Greek or turkish coffee which is always black and very sweet  O0 O0
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 20 queries.