Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ebay scam  (Read 1253 times)

vosper

ebay scam
« on: February 24, 2011, 07:46:47 pm »

Hi
selling an item and this person wanted if i would post as it was pick up only i said that i would, Then when ended he paid in-less than 2 Min's with out p&p asked he would not told my to get post from paypal and i pay, so cancelled sale all i got neq feedback.
So look out for this next time shall change the add properly next time.
How many have fallen for this scam.

The long Build

Re: ebay scam
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 08:09:13 pm »

You can get the negative feed back removed, make sure you keep all the emails and contact ebay, there will be a button somewhere about negative feed back complaints.

fatcat123

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 08:43:26 pm »

the best bet is to not use ebay. I stopped using it long ago due to the various rediculous rules and regs they imposed such as sellers cannot leave negative feedback etc.

They are way too big and greedy and have a similar trend to the government - you sell something and get paid using paypal. so theres a listing fee, final value fee, paypal fees. Its scandelous that a good proportion of your money is taken up so its hardly worth selling anything at all.

<*<

RaaArtyGunner

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 10:06:13 pm »

the best bet is to not use ebay. I stopped using it long ago due to the various rediculous rules and regs they imposed such as sellers cannot leave negative feedback etc.

They are way too big and greedy and have a similar trend to the government - you sell something and get paid using paypal. so theres a listing fee, final value fee, paypal fees. Its scandelous that a good proportion of your money is taken up so its hardly worth selling anything at all.   <*<

O0 O0 O0
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 20 queries.