Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: hi all, help needed  (Read 1434 times)

mikeyn

hi all, help needed
« on: March 13, 2011, 01:38:04 pm »

Hi all thanks for having me on you forum, I recently purchased a bait boat for carp fishing, its a twin hull design with twin props, the boat is completely sealed but recently lost all coms with the hand set, all batteries are fully charged and the crystal in the hand set seems firmly located, is there anyone who can offer advice how I can fix this?
Thanks
Mike

john s 2

• Full Mayhemer
Re: hi all, help needed
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 07:40:40 pm »

As youve not yet put where you live this affects my suggestions. Youve checked the crystal in the Handset.
Did you check the boat one? Mayhem has a list of boat clubs. Why not vist your local club? Im sure someone
there could help. Using someone elses handset on your frequency. Should be 24 or 40 meg with your crystal
would prove Handset. Does boat have lights? do they still work? this would show batteries ok. Does handset
on light work? At my club we have helped out with bait boat problems. Hence my query where youre based
John.. 

mikeyn

Re: hi all, help needed
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 11:25:34 pm »

Hi john, thanks for the reply, I'm based in the midlands, both boat and hand set lights work fine? I am also considering building one from scratch as a project but have no/ very little knowledge of rc so its a long shot but  if someone is up for the challenge of mentoring me through the build give me a shout :}
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 21 queries.