Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BMPRS race III at Stevenage on April 10th  (Read 5126 times)

scoop

BMPRS race III at Stevenage on April 10th
« on: March 28, 2011, 08:39:00 pm »

Well after an excellent day out at Branston yesterday  :-)) we have just two weeks to recover before our AA-D race day at Stevenage.

The Stevenage contact is Bill Warder who has informed me that the booking in office is now open, go to www.bmprs.co.uk click on venues and then Stevenage for details of how to book in.  O0
We look forward to our racing back at Stevenage now the leak in the lake has been repaired, some of us have raced there in the past, for some it is a new venture which I'm sure they will enjoy.  :-)) O0 :}

Regards
Scoop
BMPRS Public Relations Office

scoop

Re: BMPRS race III at Stevenage on April 10th
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 05:42:17 pm »

Well after an excellent day out at Branston yesterday  :-)) we have just two weeks to recover before our AA-D race day at Stevenage.

The Stevenage contact is Bill Warder who has informed me that the booking in office is now open, go to www.bmprs.co.uk click on venues and then Stevenage for details of how to book in.  O0
We look forward to our racing back at Stevenage now the leak in the lake has been repaired, some of us have raced there in the past, for some it is a new venture which I'm sure they will enjoy.  :-)) O0 :}

Regards
Scoop
BMPRS Public Relations Office
Branston photo's now on the BMPRS website......wow.....nice plane or is it a boat  :D :embarrassed: {-) go to www.bmprs.co.uk to see some excellent shots
Scoop

Bill D203

• Full Mayhemer
  • not long now!!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 07:19:11 pm »

HAVE YOU BOOKED IN SCOOP {-) {-) {-) nop!!!
Roll On Mayday. Im off for a pint.   How Much!!!   WHEN do you need it!     No dear!    Yes dear??   Wot Now???  soon to be EX Chairman SMBC

scoop

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 07:26:51 pm »

Check out yer emails mate  :} Booked in my Apache Sikk 27 not long ago  :-))  I've got a new shaft etc on it's way so it should be ready by next weekend.  O0

Scoop

Bill D203

• Full Mayhemer
  • not long now!!
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 07:37:54 pm »

Check out yer emails mate  :} Booked in my Apache Sikk 27 not long ago  :-))  I've got a new shaft etc on it's way so it should be ready by next weekend.  O0

Scoop

Seems like hotmail is down  {:-{ I will pick it up when HM is back on line.
Roll On Mayday. Im off for a pint.   How Much!!!   WHEN do you need it!     No dear!    Yes dear??   Wot Now???  soon to be EX Chairman SMBC

scoop

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 11:48:00 pm »

Only four days to go to book in for Stevenage  O0 Long range weather gives an OK day  :-)) Booking office closes at 9.00pm on Thursday 7th April. Go to www.bmprs.co.uk for details

Scoop

Bill D203

• Full Mayhemer
  • not long now!!
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2011, 02:53:49 pm »

Last few hours to go if you would like to book in for the race on Sunday. If not why not comes and see the fun ! All the action starts at 10 am till 4.30pm BMPRS time. The sun has been ordered all day. :-))

omra85

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2011, 08:29:48 pm »

Looks like we're going to need loads of suncream, Bill - as well as the tranquilisers (all this excitement.... its just TOO MUCH pleasure) :-)
Really looking forward to Sunday!  See you then!
Cheers
Danny
Ps - I might even reveal the "secret" of my ASP which can overtake CMB'S!  One the other hand, maybe it can't  :o :o    O0

Bill D203

• Full Mayhemer
  • not long now!!
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2011, 05:32:25 pm »

Can I say A VERY Big thank you to all at Stevenage model boat club and the BMPRS for a very enjoyable days racing  :-)) :-))
It was nice to have racing on our Big lake after a 3 year break due to building works and low level water.
After a few days we will be starting the job of shorting next years racing maybe with a limited number of boats on our small lake ! 
Thanks  :} O0 O0

scoop

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2011, 11:52:17 pm »

Can I say A VERY Big thank you to all at Stevenage model boat club and the BMPRS for a very enjoyable days racing  :-)) :-))
It was nice to have racing on our Big lake after a 3 year break due to building works and low level water.
After a few days we will be starting the job of shorting next years racing maybe with a limited number of boats on our small lake ! 
Thanks  :} O0 O0
Yes Bill I will second that, thanks to all who helped out and raced. Results are already on the website www.bmprs.co uk  :-))

Welcome aboard to the 3 new members who joined our society at Stevenage.....just in time to celebrate our 1st Birthday....BMPRS is one year old tomorrow 11th April  O0 :-)) :}

Don't forget the booking office for our next race at Nottingham on 24th April is open  O0  go to the website for contact details

Scoop  :-))

martno1fan

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2011, 08:00:53 am »

Sounds like you had a good day lads,congrats on the win Scoop  :-)).
Mart
ps my cheque in post finally lol

scoop

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2011, 04:26:58 pm »

Sounds like you had a good day lads,congrats on the win Scoop  :-)).
Mart
ps my cheque in post finally lol
Thanks Martin, yes everyone had a good day at the races  :-))  I'm going to have to blow the dust off that Navaho and get it built and race ready, my seasoned Apache is getting a bit on the heavy side what with all the extra filler and all that  {-) {-) {-) Nice to get a win under my belt.......though I suspect someone will be out to catch up now I've taken the championship lead off him  %)  still it's early season yet.
Watched that video of the Arrow, pretty nippy, will be an excellent boat once it's been tuned in for racing.  :-))

Cheers
Scoop

martno1fan

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2011, 06:27:50 pm »

Yea get the Navaho dusted off and see what she can do  ok2.
I think the Arrow is going to surprise a few people,she flies m8 and should be plenty stable once trimmed and setup for race conditions.Allways good to know she can get up and go when you want to,she only weighs in at arround 8 1/2-9lb bare hull .Hopefully Marks mate will be racing his Arrow at the next meet so you can have a look at how they run first hand.
Mart

scoop

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2011, 07:39:11 pm »

Yea get the Navaho dusted off and see what she can do  ok2.
I think the Arrow is going to surprise a few people,she flies m8 and should be plenty stable once trimmed and setup for race conditions.Allways good to know she can get up and go when you want to,she only weighs in at arround 8 1/2-9lb bare hull .Hopefully Marks mate will be racing his Arrow at the next meet so you can have a look at how they run first hand.
Mart
Don't tell everyone but I've heard it said that Mark might even be running a boat at the Nottingham race  O0 :-)) {-) :o
Scoop

Bill D203

• Full Mayhemer
  • not long now!!
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2011, 09:54:21 pm »

Wot Mark is going to race?? {-)
It's been a long time Scoop give him lots of room mate.  He will need it till he gets hois eye in.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 22 queries.