Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 70/30 Propane Butane Canisters  (Read 2132 times)

rob1962

70/30 Propane Butane Canisters
« on: March 25, 2011, 02:12:05 am »

Hello ,I just started my Krick Victoria with Cheddar Puffin engine and Bespoke boiler i have a can of Coleman 70% propane and 30 % Butane but cant find anymore i even contacted Coleman USA and they are no longer producing this gas any suggestions thanks.  

Rob from New York

triumphjon

Re: 70/30 Propane Butane Canisters
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 07:48:49 am »

they have taken over campingaz in the uk , maybe they are marketing it at home under the same brand ?

kiwimodeller

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 09:21:23 am »

What shape and size are the cannisters you want? Perhaps you could post a photo? In most sizes there are many different brands of cannisters available in hardware and camping stores. Not all are 70%/30%/ some are 80%/20% and some ate 65%/35% but it does not make a big difference to performance. You just have to make sure the thread on the tap is the same and most are standard to all makes. Suggest you just take the old one in to a camping store, I am sure they will be able to help. Cheers, Ian.

nhp651

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 09:21:50 am »

yes, I think so...............I bought some Camping gaz 70/30 for my cheddar plant about 18 m0nths ago,to replace the old Coleman bottle that I'd had for about 7 years. but there are numerous companies that do the mix, so I found out after researching on the net. :-))
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 21 queries.