Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another puzzling question.  (Read 5042 times)

RaaArtyGunner

Re: Another puzzling question.
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2011, 12:30:32 am »

How about linking them together as a package deal and put them on fleabay. %) %) %)

brianB6

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2011, 01:21:13 am »

Well Victoria has the Freeway as far as the border but NSW still has a long way to gooooooooo  <:(

Netleyned

• Full Mayhemer
    • cleethorpes mba
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2011, 06:14:15 am »

The shed with the bent roof must be worth a few Shekels  %% %%

Ned
Smooth seas never made skilful sailors
Up Spirits  Stand fast the Holy Ghost.
http://www.cleethorpesmba.co.uk/

MichaelK

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2011, 11:36:42 pm »

Just going back to the meat section of the supermarket, this was on a TV show the other week.
Scarey stuff!! :((
http://au.todaytonight.yahoo.com/article/8989315/consumer/meat-glue
Mick

bikerdude666

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2011, 05:23:14 pm »

I work in a bakery, at Sainsburys, freshly made (dough mixed on site and baked as soon as it's proved) bread and rolls are all we do, the organic bread comes in packs of 4 needing to be finished off in the oven, the cookies are frozen as are all the Danish pastries, which need about 10 mins in the oven after defrosting. All the speciality French bread is frozen and the mini and ring doughnuts just need defrosting (jam and custard filled are freshly made). The baguettes and batons are sometimes fresh and sometimes frozen depending on how busy we are and as such if we've got time to mix it up etc etc

To be honest if you saw the state of the equipment in our bakery you'd be glad alot of it wasn't made there. As for piping the smell around the store, I don't know about other stores but we certainly don't. You can see the yellowing of the ceiling around the ovens where thsteam and heat wafts up and across the store roof lol

Bryan Young

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2011, 05:53:02 pm »

I'm beginning to think I wish I'd never asked in the first place! I shudder to imagine what goes into the very tasty Sainsburys' "Oriental Meals".....I do like them ,though.
SWMBO was having an "away day" in the Toon today so she asked (?) if I would "pop into" the local Sainsburys and get some spuds and a couple of the aforementioned Chinese thingies. And that's when the problems began. No matter what "Barry M" implicates I'm generally reasonably turned out (but needing a haircut), and as a gent of some years I was quite horrified to be sort of chatted up by old biddies as I perused (blankly, I admit) some shelves. Have supermarkets taken over the "grab a granny" market? When I (politely) explained that I was "already spoken for" (so to speak), these harridans who really did resemble the Granny in the old Giles cartoons) really got a pet-lip on and stomped off...looking for anothe victim no doubt. It's really hell being an object of worship! BY.
Notes from a simple seaman

regiment

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2011, 03:16:02 pm »

hi bikerdude 666 hope it is not sainsburys in truro you work for my better half sometimes shops there

RaaArtyGunner

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2011, 09:49:22 pm »

I'm beginning to think I wish I'd never asked in the first place! I shudder to imagine what goes into the very tasty Sainsburys' "Oriental Meals".....I do like them ,though.
SWMBO was having an "away day" in the Toon today so she asked (?) if I would "pop into" the local Sainsburys and get some spuds and a couple of the aforementioned Chinese thingies. And that's when the problems began. No matter what "Barry M" implicates I'm generally reasonably turned out (but needing a haircut), and as a gent of some years I was quite horrified to be sort of chatted up by old biddies as I perused (blankly, I admit) some shelves. Have supermarkets taken over the "grab a granny" market? When I (politely) explained that I was "already spoken for" (so to speak), these harridans who really did resemble the Granny in the old Giles cartoons) really got a pet-lip on and stomped off...looking for anothe victim no doubt. It's really hell being an object of worship! BY.

Bryan,

Hang on a little longer, have booked a ticket, am on my way and will watch your six.

;) ;) %) %) {-) {-)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 22 queries.