Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Broken Neck has returned  (Read 1501 times)

Baz

Broken Neck has returned
« on: April 02, 2011, 11:19:20 am »

Hello all,

Most of you may have forgoten that I was ever on Mayhem so it will be like starting all over again. Due to medical problems (how I got my user name) the last time the keyboard was struck was Dec 2009, things have gone OK for a while now so I'm back to join in the fun. O0

Where did I leave off?, had just said that a new build was on the slip a Models by Design CHANT at 1:32 Scale, 1420.8mm (55.5ins) long with a beam of 256mm (10.0ins) well it's just as I left it but with a bit more dust. Once sorted out with my plan of action and finding out how to post pic's again I will start a new build thread if anyone is interested. Building will be slow as hand movement is not what it was so if you follow the build it will be a bit of a snail. <:(

Thats it for now, look forward to getting involved again.
Regards
Barry (Broken Neck)

pugwash

Re: Broken Neck has returned
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 11:35:55 am »

Welcome back Barry - I know how you feel as my wife fractured C3,C4,C6 and C7 when she was thrown from a horse about 10 years ago.
It took some time but she is back to almost normal - just a bit of arthritis in her neck and it doesn't turn quite as far s it did but she is riding again
Must say the RVI in Newcastle were fantastic with her.
We will follow the build at your pace.

Geoff

Baz

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 09:46:34 am »

Thanks for those words of encouragement Geoff, it was the General Hospital that sorted me out not just the neck but lower spine, see you are not far from me my base is Cramlington and my wife is also a horse mad person. Hope we can meet sometime.  :-))

The build will be slow not just because of movement but the plan is at 1:48 scale do have a copy at 1;32 but not a good one. All fittings will have to be made so its turn off a blank then a mould then the resin. Will included some of those in the build so the process can be seen.

Regards
Barry

Shipmate60

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer
  • You bark - I will bite!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 09:59:05 am »

Welcome back Barry.

Bob
Officially a GOG.

Baz

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 10:24:52 am »

Thanks Bob,
This time I might get the build completed.

Barry
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 22 queries.